Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] TNT Sports - Pay as you go?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Does anyone know if there are any options to just do this for a month in the UK? I am a BT customer...

Irish NOWTV though not sure if they'll take a UK payment

All I want it for is our Europa away day, other than that its of little interest

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does anyone know if there are any options to just do this for a month in the UK? I am a BT customer...

All I want it for is our Europa away day, other than that its of little interest
Pretty sure they don't. One of my mates gets it included in his Virgin Media package, if that info is of any use to you

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Don't think it's available as pay as you go. On Virgin it's an add on for about £10 a month, which isn't too bad. Not sure about other services.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
If you're a BT broadband customer I believe you can get it through them for £20 p/m rolling contract. You would be watching via the Discovery+ app. You can get it on a monthly contract via Sky for £28 p/m (as opposed to £25 p/m if you let them con you into committing for much, much longer).

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
If you're a BT broadband customer I believe you can get it through them for £20 p/m rolling contract. You would be watching via the Discovery+ app. You can get it on a monthly contract via Sky for £28 p/m (as opposed to £25 p/m if you let them con you into committing for much, much longer).
Cheers - I've just done this for the £20. It does say it could take 24 hours to activate but hoping it doesn't. If you go via the Discovery plus app instead of through BT it is £29.99 a month, but can cancel and just pay for 1 month with both options.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
It is also possible to log in on 2(?) separate devices with the same log in details on the Discovery + app.
Not that I would dream of doing this, of course.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
if you're BT customer it's part of BT sport. at least that worked for the last game.

this may be for PC browser viewing only, need a sub to cast to TV?

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
if you're BT customer it's part of BT sport. at least that worked for the last game.

this may be for PC browser viewing only, need a sub to cast to TV?
Thanks, seem you can just do a month for £20, then rolling

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
If you're with EE or know some one who is then you can do it on a monthly basis. It's cheaper too at £20 and you can watch it on PC, Xbox, PS on two devices at the same time also

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Surely you'll spend more that £30 down the pub these days, so not sure there's that much value mincing down to your local for the game tonight.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
For anyone local that didn't maybe didn't get the email, club were offering a £15 deal to watch at the Amex, incl. pie and a pint. Maybe offer's still open?

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Ooh. Now I have D+, I've just noticed Liverpool vs USG is on later after our game. :)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
It is also possible to log in on 2(?) separate devices with the same log in details on the Discovery + app.
Not that I would dream of doing this, of course.
I'm sure T&C's suggest you can log in on max two devices at the same time and unlike Sky Go you don't need to register devices

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here