Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TNA

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Just bought myself tickets to go and see Impact live at Wembley Arena next year...not ever seen wrestling live before, has anyone else had the experience? What can I expect? Would appreciate to hear if anyone else is going or if you have been before.

Just bought myself tickets to go and see Impact live at Wembley Arena next year...not ever seen wrestling live before, has anyone else had the experience? What can I expect? Would appreciate to hear if anyone else is going or if you have been before.

Can't say anything about TNA but have been to the O2 RAW tapings for the past two years and its an awesome experience! This year made much more awesome by Undertaker being on the show. Even if it comes off poor on TV (which last weeks in london did according to most on t'internet) I just enjoy the experience every time because we only get chance to see them live in the UK twice a year!

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I've always found that people of low intelligence always miss why wrestling is popular.

Until you've seen a live show and some of the move the wrestlers do you can't appreciate what brilliant athletes they are and how mental they must be to attempt them.

Piss all over any of the Albion squad for strength and athleticism.

Given most of the wrestlers are banging the divas or female groupies I'd say you've not got much of an idea.

Indeed. Reminds me of the radio interview Randy Orton did a few years back where the presenters reeled off a list of wrestlers and he said whether they had nailed Kelly Kelly or not...pretty sure there were more yes than no!

Can't say anything about TNA but have been to the O2 RAW tapings for the past two years and its an awesome experience! This year made much more awesome by Undertaker being on the show. Even if it comes off poor on TV (which last weeks in london did according to most on t'internet) I just enjoy the experience every time because we only get chance to see them live in the UK twice a year!

we went to those, to see taker and jericho was amazing

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I've been to WrestleMania twice (20 and 21), as well as Raw and SD tapings over here. As others have said, they put on a hell of a show and you really get an appreciation for the athletic skill required to do it and do it well.

Enjoy. :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Given most of the wrestlers are banging the divas or female groupies I'd say you've not got much of an idea.

I think spring hall convert was referring to some of the TV viewers :wink:

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Going tomorrow night to the double taping of Impact tomorrow at Wembley Arena and can't bloody wait...this is my first live wrestling experience and I am a big TNA fan, watch it every week without fail...anyone know how many matches/how long the event is? For a double taping I'm expecting 8-10 matches?

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Going tomorrow night to the double taping of Impact tomorrow at Wembley Arena and can't bloody wait...this is my first live wrestling experience and I am a big TNA fan, watch it every week without fail...anyone know how many matches/how long the event is? For a double taping I'm expecting 8-10 matches?

I was thinking about taking my son to the show tomorrow!, sounds like you really rate TNA!, I wasn't sure!, it looks a bit low budget!

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I was thinking about taking my son to the show tomorrow!, sounds like you really rate TNA!, I wasn't sure!, it looks a bit low budget!

If I were you, I would snap up some tickets last minute if you can...watch the show that was live from Glasgow on Thursday night and you will see how great TNA can be...the crowd, the talent, the storylines etc...but to me, it is the talent that truly make TNA great....Sting, Jeff Hardy, Bad Influence, EC3, Bully Ray, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle, Abyss, Bobby Roode, Mr. Anderson, Magnus, Rockstar Spud, James Storm, The Wolves, Chris Sabin, and my personal favourite, Austin Aries are all top quality entertainment.

I do really rate the TNA product and prefer it to WWE...they have lots of stuff on youtube, and its also shown on Challenge...check it out, and I hope you do go to the show tomorrow!

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Have you seen some of the poor crowds they've been getting back in the US? Caught a PPV of TNA just a few weeks back and it drew about the same crowd of an RPW (British Indy wrestling company) show at York Hall! Enjoy the show btw :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here