Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"titsssssssssssssss"

Just lately, whenever I pass a fit bird in the street I've noticed I've developed a habit of uncontrollably shouting "titssssssssssssss", accentuating and often repeating the last syllable like I'm playing the high hat on a drum kit. It can lead to embarassing stares and is causing me a great deal of distress.

What inappropriate comments or phrases do YOU like to shout out? Maybe you, dunno, break wind at funerals?

Share.

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
In my yoof a couple of mates and me used to wait for this rather well developed young lady to appear at the bus stop opposite (she attended another skool unfortunately) - as soon as she appeared we'd shout out "Jock Straps Rubber Johnnies" at the top of our voices.. unfortunately we havent grown up and still have the occasional shout out when a lovvelly passes by ...

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Attending a family funeral recently, somebody exclaimed 'Love you, Auntie Jean!' as the curtains came around the coffin. My brother - in - law leant over and said (probably too loudly judging by the looks received from other mourners) 'Ooh - I've never been to one where they've heckled before!'

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3541845 said:
Just lately, whenever I pass a fit bird in the street I've noticed I've developed a habit of uncontrollably shouting "titssssssssssssss", accentuating and often repeating the last syllable like I'm playing the high hat on a drum kit. It can lead to embarassing stares and is causing me a great deal of distress.

What inappropriate comments or phrases do YOU like to shout out? Maybe you, dunno, break wind at funerals?

Share.
That dan is a diffrent kind of turrets you are experiencing:lolol:

Worthai Seagull

Wenners
May 11, 2009
Worthing/ Hua Hin,Thailand

Share.

MAybe you could just grow up ?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3542294 said:
Maybe you could keep your worthless opinions to yourself, you insolent little cockfart?

15 all, new balls

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I read what some people have to say on here and cannot help myself saying 'Twat'.....does that count?

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
spires! towers! chimneys! ..........................................

.......due to my turrets syndrome :p

I read what some people have to say on here and cannot help myself saying 'Twat'.....does that count?

Tell me about it, you post a harmless joke to raise a smile and you get all these odd-jobs crawling out the woodwork posting their geeky fucktardery and whiny bitching. How about I do a thread on quantum f***ing physics next, is that MATURE enough for you masses of Nigels?

Freaks.

Last edited:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
When walking through the school corridors with my mate, loud exclamations of 'HELL!' can be heard when we see someone particularly ugly. Simple but effective

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom

Share.

why the distress? they LOVE IT!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here