Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**Title edit** It's Chris O'Grady's birthday TODAY!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Chris O'Grady was born on the day Brighton beat Hull City 3-2 in the FA Cup fourth round at Boothferry Park on 25th January 1986.

I was on the Seagull Special that day.

Whilst I was trapped for hours in that long overheated carriage, with its stiff window and constant stops and starts, our Chris was enduring exactly the same scenario elsewhere.

Subsequently, we were both delivered safely to our destination and a happy ending.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Chris O'Grady was born on the day Brighton beat Hull City 3-2 in the FA Cup fourth round at Boothferry Park on 25th January 1986.
Oh you're frackin well kidding me.

One of my very best experiences as an Albion fan* was at that game, and now you're telling me Big Chris was getting his first pat on the back, at the same time.

*At 2-2 we defended literally 87 consecutive corners down there end.
Then we broke down the left, and crossed into the box.
Terry Connor rose like a salmon...

..and I fell over.

Everyone around grabbed me and threw up, somewhat forcibly.

As TC looped his penalty spot header into the far corner, I was about 3 feet above the crowd.

We all went mentals, it was such a massive release of pressure.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Shirely we should start with the same 11 as Wednesday except for Dunk back in for Hughes?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How can CMS & JFC both being fit be classed as a 'boost'?!
Because we're going to lose regardless, but at least this gives us a chance to put CMS in the shop window.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Looks like it's also Adam Virgo's birthday too. Along with Xavi Hernandez, Eusebio, David Ginola and Robinho.

It truly is the birthday of the fantasy footballers. And Michael Brown.

(And also Chris Hughton's son Cian, who made a solitary appearance in Birmingham City's match day squad, as an unused substitute against Brighton & Hove Albion).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here