Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Tiswaz or Saturday Superstore

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
TISWAS all the way. Swap Shop was all soppy bollox well-meaning BBC Blue Peter type tosh, whereas TISWAS was anarchic ultra-violent slapstick. Bob Carolgees And Spit The Dog! The Phantom Flan Flinger! Pulling kids up by their ears! Chris Tarrant and Sally James were just perfick. Even Lenny Henry was moderately funny. Oh, and I always remember that the only band they ever got in to interview who failed to read the room were The Clash :lol:
Weller was in surprisingly good form when The Jam appeared

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
TISWAS all the way. Swap Shop was all soppy bollox well-meaning BBC Blue Peter type tosh, whereas TISWAS was anarchic ultra-violent slapstick. Bob Carolgees And Spit The Dog! The Phantom Flan Flinger! Pulling kids up by their ears! Chris Tarrant and Sally James were just perfick. Even Lenny Henry was moderately funny. Oh, and I always remember that the only band they ever got in to interview who failed to read the room were The Clash :lol:
Totally agree with this but you forgot the dying fly😂😂

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I would like to formally apologise for the absolute mess I have made of this thread.

Custard pie in the face for me.
Are you alluding to the phantom flan finger?

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Shit, Sally James is 73 now, but still hot, which can mean only one thing, I have gotten old as well. Not forgetting of course that Tiswas grew up with us and became OTT

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here