Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
Bit late to the party on this one... but:

1:30 - Altior
2:50 - Theatre Guide e/w
3:30 - Annie Power
4:10 - Lily Waugh e/w

Altior winning has paid for the days remaining bets :)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Bit late to the party on this one... but:

1:30 - Altior
2:50 - Theatre Guide e/w
3:30 - Annie Power
4:10 - Lily Waugh e/w

Altior winning has paid for the days remaining bets :)
Well yes. Late and no ****ing good to me now :facepalm:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I know next to nothing about racing, purely going on whispers and minimal research so don't take these as tips at all, but tomorrow I'm on:

Supreme Novices Hurdle, 13.30: Tombstone- 12/1- e/w (Since been hearing of a few people backing Supasundae and am now doubting my decision).

Festival Handicap Chase, 14.50: The Young Master- 14/1- e/w

Champion Hurdle, 15.30: Nicholas Canyon- 5/1- e/w

Only piddly £2.50 e/w bets but makes it a bit more interesting.

3 places from 3 so far, £5.80 in solid profit :lolol: Got Local Show £3 e/w @16s for my last one.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
4 out of 5 winners and a 2nd place so far... Top 100 in telegraph cheltenham stable but long way to go! :)

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
40p in profit so far. Retirement plans on hold.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Did you back them all in a huge each-way Super Heinz?

£££££££££ :drink:

Alas no... Only modest bets for me.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
A decent day yesterday thanks to Minella Rocco and Altior.

Here's my lot Today...

Neptune - Yorkhill I'm on this at 16, 12 and 8s. They are running it in the right race and its form is pretty good and he'll be worth a nice amount here. Yanworth could be anything, we'll find out Today. Had £50 at 2/1 with BFSB during their preview as a saver but King has had 15 festival favs beaten on the trot:ohmy:

RSA - I am all over No More Heroes and have been all season. Jumps like a dream, travels like a dream and I think he is really special and is my banker of the week. We will find out Today. I'm on him at 12, 10, 8 doubled with Douvan (57.5) and separately doubled with Don Poli (47/1 and 41/1). I can't be having More Of That, quite how he is favourite I don't know. The winnings total into 4 figures if he wins Today with another 4 figure win when Don Poli wins the Gold Cup.

Coral Cup - Pin has come out on Arbre De Vie at 12/1 for the rancids with Danny Rancid taking 3 off. Looks well handicapped but then so do half the field
icon_lol.gif

Champion Chase - doesn't look a great race and I'm on Just Cameron ew at 100/1 and ew 50/1 without UDS. Looks a poor race to me and he got within 3 lengths of UDS at Punchestown last season.

Cross Country
icon_rolleyes.gif

Fred Winter - Duke Street EW 25/1 Dr Newland has got this nicely handicapped, freshened it up over the winter and gave it a pipe opener on the flat a few weeks ago to put it spot on for this. Its just got in, is getting weight all round and the better going will work for him too. B365 are 5 places.

Bumper - I'm on Ballyandy at 12/1 and that will do for me. He's got the best form of the English.

Good luck:)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
1st day disaster - £22.81p

Day 2

Bello Conti £1e/w @25s
Vyta Du Roc £2 E/W @10s ****
Blood Cotil £3 Win @12s ****
Sprinter Sacre No Bet
CANTLOW £2 E/W @22s ****
Campeador £2 Win @10s
Very Much So No Bet ****

Plus a 10p E/W Lucky 15 on **** Horses

Outlay £18
Returns :tumble::tumble:

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
3600 points in telegraph and £27.50 down....but we kick on!

Yanworth
Special Tiara ew
Josie's orders
Ballyandy ew

Have a douvan/no more heroes double too

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
There is a very strong word for Diego De Charmil i the 4.50 - Paul Nicholls reckons it's his best chance at the Festival.

If Un De Sceaux jumps round, it wins, I think the dangers are the fences not the other horses. If you can get 4/5 or better, that's reasonable value.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports