Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tip

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
You cant argue that Hugh is in fine form at the moment but as tips go that was pretty good.

If it doesn't lose 10 lengths at the start it wins.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
You cant argue that Hugh is in fine form at the moment but as tips go that was pretty good.

If it doesn't lose 10 lengths at the start it wins.

Bit disappointed, was hoping it would get backed into around 2s would have been a bigger lay. Apologies to anyone who backed win only.

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Word for Leonard Thomas in the 17.40 at Wolverhampton tomorrow, one of the favorites already but it will really like the 1m trip. 9/2 at Hills currently but should get backed in tomorrow.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
The now near legendary Picks Pinta runs tonight at Kempton in the 6.10pm race. One of Mack's very saged selections late last year I have watched it run a few stinkers despite being backed. Not seen out since end of November it is tackling 7f today and I think this may have been set aside for this one?8-1 represents good e/w value too.

I am in and on!

TNBA

TTF

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The now near legendary Picks Pinta runs tonight at Kempton in the 6.10pm race. One of Mack's very saged selections late last year I have watched it run a few stinkers despite being backed. Not seen out since end of November it is tackling 7f today and I think this may have been set aside for this one?8-1 represents good e/w value too.

I am in and on!

TNBA

TTF

It does not represent any value at all as the Horse is absolutely useless, no offence

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It is 16/1 now with William Hill

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Cheeky £5 EW, @ 16's on PP

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I took 16's, couldn't see it getting much bigger!

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Oh well, 2nd @ 16s, not too bad!

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Thought I'd put another quick tip up, I've backed Halfsin @ 14/1 in the 18.40 at Wolves (win only with Coral). One of the outsiders of the field but I really like its make up and think it could far outrun it's price hence the win only bet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here