Tip of the year ***please read***

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
On SKYBET.COM put £10 on the following three results:-
Levante
Villareal
Valencia

All to win. By no means a dead cert, however Sky have priced them up wrong. £10 gives you a £2340 return. Massive as considering they are all favourites to win their respective matches.

If it cops buy me a Harveys at Falmer.

Sandaza's Nose

Jan 3, 2011
Valencia (3rd) are 5/1 to beat Deportivo (17th) on paddy power...strange! ???

I'm on it anyway mate - cheers for posting

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
On it.

Re: why the odds are so long, I guess they think they are dead games for them? BBC SPORT | Football | Europe | Spain Results | Tables

Only question would be over Levante, but as you say, the outsider in each of these games is the higher placed team. Maybe all 3 have publicly stated they will play their reserves? ;)

This, plus the fact all the other 3 teams are in or around the relegation zone so the match is live for them....... is spanish football that corrupt??

Still worth a punt though. Cheers big nuts.

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
Don't bother, I read a thread like this a couple of years ago were many people backed a similar "mis-price" but in the Italian league involving teams like AC Milan and Juventus playing teams at the bottom of the table.

Everybody lost their money, including me.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Valencia are away to a team that are 1 point above relegation and need at least a point. Also Valencia are guaranteed champions league football. Same with Villareal,they are guaranteed 4th and have nothing to play for so odds are most likely correct.

tip of the year it probably isnt

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Bouncy bouncy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here