Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

tip for today

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
from moggy,who is superb for info,

laytown 540 buaiteoir they have been plotting this up for 4 months,his words from mate was have your bollocks on it:)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
thus said,only gamble what you can afford please

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Does Polytrack form transfer well to the beach ???
I think the name means winner in gaelic.

Last edited:

1066gull

Last time I follow you. Just undone all my hard earns winnings from today. Wanker.

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Right, what was the result - took my car to webuyanycar.com easier to lump on all I own - how much can I collect

Joke - was tempted to lump on but missed

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Drifted alarmingly in the betting

That would be the old spread the word it's catching pigeons to shorten the price then we can lay it, buy the jockey a beer or two for a slow start, then next time it can sluice up in secret with only the owners & trainers money on it...they wouldn't would they?

fratsomrover

Oct 18, 2011
Hove
Cant believe people actually took this seriously !! No such thing as a "Cert" even more so when it's in Ireland. Tossers all that backed it !! :nono:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
That would be the old spread the word it's catching pigeons to shorten the price then we can lay it, buy the jockey a beer or two for a slow start, then next time it can sluice up in secret with only the owners & trainers money on it...they wouldn't would they?

Tip it up for the lemmings, awful start jockey had it at least 5 lengths back at the gate and was never making that up

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing

It did look dangerous on the outside for a few moments, so then the jockey pulled it back and tucked it in behind the leaders just in case it really could win

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here