Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tin foil cardboard FA Cup replica

In my loft I just found all the '83 cup run programmes (except toon away), a proper Adidas replica cup final shirt, cup final flags, rosettes and scarves (inc a Man Utd one I swapped outside wembley)
I will be bringing the flags and rosettes to the Bin Dippers on Sunday. I can't fit in to the shirt, predictably!!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
No tin foil , but unashamed nostalgia........................
robson-foster-cup-final-1.jpg

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is there any chance we could get everyone to go to the Amex in that sort of attire for a game at some point? It would be incredible if everyone turned up dressed smartly, and donning a flat cap. It might be a bit off putting for the players, but I think it would be fantastic.

Dress up for REMF or something, get the club involved aswell somewhere along the line, maybe have them sponsor everyone who shows up wearing a suit? Could be quite good.

Or a dress up like Fozzie day and all show up in ridiculous shorts, a retro shirt and a disco hairstyle and headband. :jester: (As for the facial fuzz, I've started growing mine for the occaison, give me 40 years and I'll be nearly there).

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
We really have missed a trick in not all turning up in suits & flat caps/trilbys :lolol:

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Is there any chance we could get everyone to go to the Amex in that sort of attire for a game at some point? It would be incredible if everyone turned up dressed smartly, and donning a flat cap. It might be a bit off putting for the players, but I think it would be fantastic.

Dress up for REMF or something, get the club involved aswell somewhere along the line, maybe have them sponsor everyone who shows up wearing a suit? Could be quite good.

Or a dress up like Fozzie day and all show up in ridiculous shorts, a retro shirt and a disco hairstyle and headband. :jester: (As for the facial fuzz, I've started growing mine for the occaison, give me 40 years and I'll be nearly there).

Last game of the session at the Amex sounds good . Do like the flat cap look or should i start growing my Fozzie fuzz !

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Look at the width of the goalposts back in those days.
They were like whitewashed telegraph poles!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here