Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Timing....

Oct 17, 2003
Hove, East Sussex
Personally, I feel the timing of pushing MM and Bob out is poor...

Only 6 games into the season and not enough time to see if anything can happen. Surely, this should have been end of the last season as could have had a summer of the non MM manager deciding his own transfers/signings etc etc..

I hope I am wrong, but its a risk having Wilkins/White at the healm with no proven experience at this level and will be hard to attract another decent manager with the club in its current position (Squad, funds, stadium)...

Why not have kept going till Xmas time, following Falmer decision and opneing of new transfer window?

I have never been an anti MM and whilst I agree he has made some poor decisions, feel it is sad that he has been driven from the club by the jokers who chanted him out. Why the hell they cant remain positive and ENCOURAGE, rather than spurt sh*te I never know... doesnt help the players or the bench at all!

rant over..will await the abuse :)

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
They should have gone after the sheff wed game - the new man couild have had the summer to look at bringing in players

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
desprateseagull said:
did Bob go to 'support MM, or was he pushed as well?

I believe he was pushed as well, but i'm not entirely sure on that.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
all bob has done this season is suck mcgee off at half time why wilkins has given the team talk anyway!
"Bob suck my cock"
" yes boss"
"less teeth bitch more toungue"
"gobble gobble gobble"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here