Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time to face facts: Adams is here until the end of the season

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
I think if we were going to change manager we would have done so before the transfer window opened.

Perhaps that massive away draw with Shrewsbury was enough to save Micky's job, or the taming of Swindon restored the board's faith in him. Or, more likely, Knight was never going to admit he was wrong and sack him. Not in a month of Sundays.

Now I know Brighton's esteemed chairman often does things quite randomly with regards to managers (i.e. sacking Dean Wilkins) but I cannot see the board giving Adams control of our transfer budget only to sack him.

My guess is Adams is here until the close season now (or until the fans turn on Knight...)

Oh well.

What the HELL do we do now?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Stop stating the bleeding obvious........

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We could always get behind the team and the manager and stop whinging.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Breathe a sigh of relief that we have a manager who has at least SEEN the team play before he embarks upon some dealings in the transfer window.

Let's hope that does us some good.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Dick won't ever sack Micky because if he does then he has to admit he has cocked up by sacking Dean - what will happen is the Blooms will buy Dick Knight out of his cock up by buying/getting more players and if that dosen't work then i think Micky will walk

Lord Large

Keeping the faith
Aug 6, 2008
Out on the floor
Breathe a sigh of relief that we have a manager who has at least SEEN the team play before he embarks upon some dealings in the transfer window.

I think the pro-Adams lot are clutching at straws now. If the best you can come up with is that 'at least he has seen the players' then that speaks volumes.

True, he has seen them. Seen them fail to perform on a regular basis under his management. Seen them play in a host of random positions which I suppose is useful when deciding what areas we need strengthening in. Seen them gone from just-missing out on the play-offs to a relegation threatened squad.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

My only concern with that Ed is that Adams has proved in the 5 months of his second tenure to be TOTALLY CLELUESS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
I think the pro-Adams lot are clutching at straws now. If the best you can come up with is that 'at least he has seen the players' then that speaks volumes.

True, he has seen them. Seen them fail to perform on a regular basis under his management. Seen them play in a host of random positions which I suppose is useful when deciding what areas we need strengthening in. Seen them gone from just-missing out on the play-offs to a relegation threatened squad.

:thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
My only concern with that Ed is that Adams has proved in the 5 months of his second tenure to be TOTALLY CLELUESS IN ALL DEPARTMENTS.

Give it a rest, you're getting worse than Withdean Worrier.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
My guess is Adams is here until the close season now

Good - commonsense prevails then !!!

And that's just the point - most "facts" stated on here are guesswork and tainted with bias - virtually nobody on here knows the true facts behind wages, wilkins sacking, budgets, finances for Falmer, etc, etc, etc - yet people are still prepared to spout a load of rubbish and hail it as fact.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Do you think the past five months have been good then? This move forward that we were all told about in May?

Of course not, but what is the good of stating the same things over and over again on here?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I get behind the team every game. I just wish they would give us more to get behind...

It would indeed be nice. Maybe tomorrow will see our winning run to two games? Let's hope so.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I think if we were going to change manager we would have done so before the transfer window opened.

Perhaps that massive away draw with Shrewsbury was enough to save Micky's job, or the taming of Swindon restored the board's faith in him. Or, more likely, Knight was never going to admit he was wrong and sack him. Not in a month of Sundays.

Now I know Brighton's esteemed chairman often does things quite randomly with regards to managers (i.e. sacking Dean Wilkins) but I cannot see the board giving Adams control of our transfer budget only to sack him.

My guess is Adams is here until the close season now (or until the fans turn on Knight...)

Oh well.

Great news as far as i'm concerned, if we sack Adams who would replace him? I think we should drop this Adams out bollocks and get behind him and the team in 2009.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here