Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to bin Hey Jude?

Hey Jude before kick off?

• Total voters

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Is there some kind of copyright/prs issue that means we simply can't play a relatively modern song? I know it sounds a bit mad, given all clubs play music before games, but maybe there's some kind of blackout. If not I simply can't understand why Praise You isn't played every week right before GOSBTS.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Whilst I want things more Brighton themed, I'm not sure about a specific new song about Brighton. I think about that song from Wrexham which is one of the worst songs of all time.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
I reckon the whole pre and post match entertainment needs to be reviewed in the summer

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I always thought Hey Jude was an absolute dirge from a brilliant band and brilliant songs much like the abomination that is mull of kintyre again from a great band with many great songs

Please STOP playing it

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
The entire pre match segment needs some serious thought.

Keep the onscreen video. I like this and the contestant updading

Ditch fan zone. Totally naff.

Keep SBTS but turn it up a notch or two and remove the lyrics on the screen.

Ditch hey jude. What must Liverpool and Everton fans think? We have better local alternatives.

Hometownglory

Jan 12, 2014
The club is always trying to improve the 'fan experience', so hopefully they will be open to a looking at our dull prematch routine!

So, is this now the FABs job to try and suggest some change...if not, then who? PBOBE? There are some great ideas and views posted and the general consensus is to BIN HEY JUDE and get Fatboy in there at least. That little change alone will make a huge improvement IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here