Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for some positivity

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Here's a video to lift the collective mood of NSC. Please pay specific attention to the part where we absolutely destroyed Crystal Palace. Just after that bit I highly recommend watching the reaction of the palace fans as we hand them perhaps the lowest point in their recent history. Also noteworthy is the bit at the end where we score an absolute BEAUT of a goal and Pedro does the one two three four dead thing.

Watch it again and again until you feel better. It worked for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 12.42.24.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-29 at 12.42.24.png
    304.8 KB · Views: 34

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Watching a video of us being hammered 0:3 by Barnet at Gillingham in 1997 would make me feel better about where we are now.😉

Last edited:

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
This thread is going down like a lead balloon :lolol:

Populate it yourself. Who really cares whether it's you or someone else? Most others don't even notice. This will probably spark some posts. If not, who cares. They can kiss your arse.

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
I hope you are not a parent :lolol:

3 children. accountant, factory worker (makes headlights for cars) and 17 year old daughter that died in a car accident in 2001 just before her high school graduation.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
If we’re looking for positivity, I’ve been able to cancel my TNT sports subscription on the basis we’re out of Europe and not going to be in it any time soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here