Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time For Heroes DVD

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Is it any good? I intend to buy it, but thought i would see what others thought of it first

And is the SCCC online shop alright for buying things from, or have you had problems in the past?

Cheers

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I am going to Hove to buy myself a copy of the DVD at some point this week as i'm in Brighton anyway.

Did you want me to get it for you?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Robbie G said:
That would be marvellous Markus thank you. Haven't a clue when i would get it from you though!

Could pass it on via work.

Or Scott.

But anyway, i'd still be interested to see what NSC reckons to it....:mushy2: :mushy: :mushy:

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
Peterward.jpg

on the left is a Legend :clap2: and nice to see Mr Cook in his Brighton clobber too.

Last edited:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Was a bit disappointed with it, not enough match highlights for my liking.Too much behind the scenes,it was interesting but needed more of the matches.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Don Tmatter said:
Was a bit disappointed with it, not enough match highlights for my liking.Too much behind the scenes,it was interesting but needed more of the matches.

Was there much match action of LORD'S?

Padders

Jul 5, 2003
Cheadle Hulme
Got myself this for christmas, and really enjoyed it.

It is behind the scenes club footage mainly and doesn't concentrate on the action.

Does anybody have a copy of the sky coverage of the final as I missed it and would really like to see it (and rerun it for my Lancashire supporting sons).

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Padders said:

Does anybody have a copy of the sky coverage of the final as I missed it and would really like to see it (and rerun it for my Lancashire supporting sons).

Not the whole game, but the Sky highlights are on Youtube in 2 parts, i think around 20 minutes long

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
worth getting for Adam's half time speech at the Lords final - class stuff - and I enjoyed it more for the behind the scenes stuff.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
the DVD is great, not that many highlights of the match but overall I loved it and would recommend it if you have the cash.

Is certainly something I'll blow the dust off in years to come just to relive that glorious day :)

Oct 25, 2003
my dad (sweatysock for those who post on the sussex forum) has it

its quite good, even if its just to see rana,yasir and mush doing KICK UPS

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Typical sport video/DVD - too much talk and dreary interviews and not enough action - but buy it anyway....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Gazwag said:
worth getting for Adam's half time speech at the Lords final - class stuff - and I enjoyed it more for the behind the scenes stuff.

That is brilliant, i must say.

Passionate but calm. Genius:bowdown:

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
:bounce: This DVD, which I got for my birthday, while probably not the best produced sports video ever, brought many a tear to my eye, especially the way Kirtley overcame his bowling rehab to win us the C&G, and Mushy's fantastic achievements to help us win the Championship (PS also includes his goal from the corner when they came to Withdean, and wins the intra-Sussex Pakistani ball-control contest!). This video has definitely got me fired up for the coming season in which I expect Sussex to win the treble this year with ease.:clap:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Buy it, it will bring a tear to your eye, it is amazing. The music is really moving, it shows what a great captain Chris Adams is, how close the team are and Barneys speech is just inspiring.

If your heart is in a cage, desire cannot breath
If your mind is in a prison, destiny cannot live
Free your hearts and minds of fear my friends
For now is the time for Heros
:bowdown:

Also Asian Kick Ups is great

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here