Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time for change!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I would rather we carry on playing this way and get relegated than the embarrassing Shiite if last season when even football commentators called it anti football

Theres quite a lot of people who think this .
I don’t get it .
Sounds like an easy ride for well-paid potter if that’s where the expectations are.
If potter takes us down he’s massively failed regardless of the possession stats.
And There’s no guarantee we’d just pop back up next season. Or ever get back up Again (see sheff wed, boro, qpr etc ).

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Theres quite a lot of people who think this .
I don’t get it .
Sounds like an easy ride for well-paid potter if that’s where the expectations are.
If potter takes us down he’s massively failed regardless of the possession stats.
And There’s no guarantee we’d just pop back up next season. Or ever get back up Again (see sheff wed, boro, qpr etc ).

Disagree. We are far more entertaining under Potter then we were under Hughton in the Premier League. It all boils down to why you watch football in the first place. Do you want to see the dirge that was served up last year if it meant finishing 17th every year or do you want to see us be a little bit more exciting and entertaining and possibly with the risk of relegation. Personally, I prefer the latter. However, you need to remember that both run the risk of relegation and last year we were exceedingly lucky not to go down.

A lot is being said of the fact that at this stage last year we were two points better off but that was off the back of three very lucky wins (Wolves, West Ham and Newcastle), whereas this year I don't think you would argue that any of points gained have been lucky, if anything, we deserve more then we have!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Disagree. We are far more entertaining under Potter then we were under Hughton in the Premier League. It all boils down to why you watch football in the first place. Do you want to see the dirge that was served up last year if it meant finishing 17th every year or do you want to see us be a little bit more exciting and entertaining and possibly with the risk of relegation. Personally, I prefer the latter. However, you need to remember that both run the risk of relegation and last year we were exceedingly lucky not to go down.

A lot is being said of the fact that at this stage last year we were two points better off but that was off the back of three very lucky wins (Wolves, West Ham and Newcastle), whereas this year I don't think you would argue that any of points gained have been lucky, if anything, we deserve more then we have!

I agree. Enjoying this season way more than the last couple. We aren't always getting what we deserve but for me we look like a premier league team rather than one that is there to make up the numbers

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
It's simple, we are a couple of points outside of the relegation zone, and something needs to change. Our home form is dreadful, and we are neither creating or converting our chances.

At 0-1 up today we should have been more resolute, but let Spurs back in meekly, leading to another defeat.
It's all well and good playing expansive football, and people cooing over it, but it is a results game.

Was there anything really broken when Houghton was sacked?

You were saying??

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
It's simple, we are a couple of points outside of the relegation zone, and something needs to change. Our home form is dreadful, and we are neither creating or converting our chances.

At 0-1 up today we should have been more resolute, but let Spurs back in meekly, leading to another defeat.
It's all well and good playing expansive football, and people cooing over it, but it is a results game.

Was there anything really broken when Houghton was sacked?

Not sure I really agree with you to be honest !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here