Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Time for a vote of confidence in Oscar - In or OUT ?

Oscar IN or out ?

• In

Votes: 267 90.8%
  • Out

Votes: 27 9.2%

• Total voters

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
An absolute load of garbage tonight so time to ask the question, is he the right man for the job ?

I will hunt you down on my Gaydar app you big buffoon

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Fickle fans at times. Two games we lose, one being a cup game away from home against a team on the back of confident win plus a handful of quality players.

It gets so boring hearing the winos saying oscar out after this.
He has done a good job from what he started with. Too many wannabe chelski fans here with chucking managers out.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Oscar ****ed up by naming Brez in the first team in the biggest game in years... but something tells me that wasn't completely his decision....

Who do you think forced him to pick the flapper then ? As far as I can see only Oscar can take the blame / credit for the team selected.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Oscar In ... Lets give him a pre season to sort the team out and hopefully bring in players that he wants to move us forward, the time to judge would be Christmas time

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I think these results underline that the negativity is from a minority.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Oscar chose Brez, obviously wrong tonight but, to be fair, OK in other cup games so far. Oscar is partly here because they want him to develop the youth side and even in the short time he's been here, I think he's started to do it effectively. I don't think 4-4-2 is the answer, neither is the Ron Manager type some on NSC seem to crave.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here