Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Time for a review of NSC's use base?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Que? More stupidity, look at me posting from you, shocked!
Like you, I have become less tolerant of the NSC morons than I used to be a few years ago. It's one of a few reasons I have massively scaled down how much time I spend on here over the past 9 or 10 months - hard to believe from my post count, I know.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
See post above :lolol:

I was actually asked if I wanted to be a mod in 2003. I declined (I was too busy cutting my swath at the time). These days Darren would probably rather flop his JT into the palm of a lunatic with a carving knife than let me loose on here :lolol:

I think the idea is you don't want me inside the tent, pissing in your soup, or ear, when you could have me outside, kicking Das Reich's sorry arse around the metaphorical cow field, without even having to read his posts. One of the downsides of being a mod is you can't put the dimbots, racists, cockwombles, thunder***** and general D streamers on ignore. The rest of us can. And....exhale.

The ignore button is your friend. :thumbsup:

‘Ignore’ is the friend of the racist and others with extreme views. Ignoring the actions of some of their colleagues is what bred systemic racism within the Metropolitan Police and other organisations.

In my opinion the last thing we should all do, (and the most dangerous), is to ignore those who express views abhorrent to the majority.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You’ve never mentioned that Harry

You clearly haven't been paying attention ???

That or.....you cheeky monkey, you ::: :thumbsup:

:lolol:

<sigh> I need to move away from music hall and find myself a properly sophisticated audience. :cry::cry::cry:

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Why swearing? cos I'm rather upset that we have extreme nazis acting like, well extreme nazis, in London, and you want an argument? And NSC shouldn't allow posters who support that.

You really are a tedious tool, so bore off. That better for you?

Are you sure you are not confusing Beach Hut with Beach Seagull ?

birthofanorange

NSC Patron
Aug 31, 2011
David Gilmour's armpit
‘Ignore’ is the friend of the racist and others with extreme views. Ignoring the actions of some of their colleagues is what bred systemic racism within the Metropolitan Police and other organisations.

In my opinion the last thing we should all do, (and the most dangerous), is to ignore those who express views abhorrent to the majority.

Couldn't agree more.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Log off and go read a William Boyd, Beachy, your tediocrity has been stinking up this board since its inception, and I think enough is enough. I would usually stand by the mantra ‘Dullards’ Lives Matter Too,’ but I think in your case I’ll make an exception.

:p. Zzzzzzzzz:yawn: :lolol:

Oh, and death to Das Reich while I’m at it. Cheers.

I might have to scream for a policeman or start a thread about you

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
whilst there are people whose views are diametrically the opposite of mine i do think it is better to have a forum to discuss ideas and views rather than have things unsaid. It keeps me abreast of people's ideas and therefore alert to them. the only downside is that often there is no discussion just a regurgitation of dogma an insults which we all fall into.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Well.....when people are not remotely interested in a discussion, ignore criticisms and ingnore questions on NSC, there is no point chasing their sorry arses areound their posts calling them out. I think [MENTION=28856]rogersix[/MENTION] is getting a bit streched in this regard (a word to the wise...)

Rather than just ignoring them, you may have noticed that I comment often that I have x-dimbot and y-racist on ignore, and that I regularly take the piss, and join in with the mockery. That's not the same as simply ignoring the posts (which is what a lot do - read and not reply).

No, I am an advocate of passive agression. I call them out, yet I don't read their responses. I mock them and I don't have a conversation with them. I talk about them but not with them. I win.

Others notice. I used to get a lot of stick. Now I get jokes. People are beginning to get it.

I also see others feeling more empowered. No, Droopy Rectum isn't going to come round your house. No, Alfredmizen isn't going to send Mad Dog round to burn your house down. People feel more inclined to call out the racist weirdos.

And by proudly noting that no, you cannot chat with me, moi, with my fun personality and chirpy quips, because I have you on ignore and will not read your shite.....I win. We win. Two NScs, one with the racists and dimbots chatting among themselves, on ignore, and the rest of us enjoying the Albion, life, camaraderie, comedy, music, I could go on, and later I probably will :thumbsup:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I've had you on ignore since 2011 for not being outraged in every thread, for cracking jokes and for adding nothing to literally googolplex of threads. I only un-ignored you to see your banal gem, now I feel unwashed.

2011 ???
I've had myself on ignore since 2014, banal bald fvckwit :lol:
I did try to un-ignore myself for a week in 2016, but just felt so lonely, oh so lonely :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here