Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Sherwood gets Spurs job

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Really ? I know a number of people speak quite highly of him, but listening to his post-match interview on Sunday, he just talked garbled rubbish. I don't see this working TBH - not really bothered either way, but I'd rather have a strong Spurs in the mix at the top to make it at least 6 teams competing.

His favourite type of cheese is Mild Cheddar. That tells you all you need to know about the man

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
He's another press lovey ! What is it about him and redknapp that sports journalists like so much!?

In common with most people - or so I imagine - sports journalists like people who are interesting, cooperative, informative, witty, quotable and who generally make our job easier; and we dislike people who are curt, dull, rude, contemptuous and obstructive. Not too surprising, then, that Redknapp, Poyet, Wenger, Mourinho, Martinez, Laudrup, Pardew etc tend to be seen as media favourites, whereas Kinnear, Ferguson and one or two others, er, aren't.

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
a total fcking nonsense - levy has now sacked the man who gave us champs league football with unprecedented modern prem finishes of 4th, 5th and 4th and now sacks the man who lead us to record prem points total to give it to some kind of Ricky Scbragia/les reed novice who we hated as a player and was a gooner as a kid. As a club spurs and toon battle for who has the mos penchant for self immolation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here