Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tim Peake

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
No....you're boring by getting excited about something that really isn't exciting.Nothing trolling about not getting excited about a bloke who's been floating around in space for 6 months.

Whatever floats your boat I guess :)

I'll put you down as a troll. But from the little I have seen of you on here that's pretty much all you do. Childish. Go find a thread you do find exciting, like getting your knickers in a twist over the referendum, that seems to get you pretty excited.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
He has been conducting some pretty exciting experiments up there, not least medical research on bone density etc. The pictures alone he has been sending have been remarkable. Extraordinary human doing very exciting things for the world. Knighthood please.
Oh and thanks for the link, enjoying it while chomping on my dippy eggs.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
I'll put you down as a troll. But from the little I have seen of you on here that's pretty much all you do. Childish. Go find a thread you do find exciting, like getting your knickers in a twist over the referendum, that seems to get you pretty excited.
I have to admit I don't get excited by people I don't know and that includes the celebrities obsession too...Like I said if it was Brits taking off in a British rocket it may change,but it's just a Brit jumping in with a couple of others taking off in Kazakhstan.

To be proud it needs to be all British :)

I have to admit I don't get excited by people I don't know and that includes the celebrities obsession too...Like I said if it was Brits taking off in a British rocket it may change,but it's just a Brit jumping in with a couple of others taking off in Kazakhstan.

And yet your signature is "Up The Albion"

Two things here, I doubt you know the players, and they definitely aren't all British.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
And yet your signature is "Up The Albion"

Two things here, I doubt you know the players, and they definitely aren't all British.

He does not even know the words to "Albion, Albion"

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

So you don't think any of us can be proud when Albion do well then? Fool.
No more oxygen for the troll.

Hope Tim gets back safe and sound, utterly astounding and thrilling what humans can achieve when we join together with the rest of the world.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Very nearly there now.

Fingers crossed these last seconds go well. :thumbsup:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Shame we didn't get to see contact but good to see them down safe. Good job!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here