Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tight prem clubs - e petition

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Chaps,

I am sure we are all equally infuriated by the general lack of investment in grass roots football and our facilities our kids play on.

Can you get all ( or get your parents) to sign this please. No idea of likelihood of success, but if you don't ask eh!!

Lets send a strong message to the premier league. Next season it seems morally completely wrong for the lowest placed premier league club to earn what the champions of the premier league will earn this year.

I am just stunned that they are now trying to wriggle out of the paltry £10million contribution to grass roots per annum. The premier league originally proposed to spend 5% of income on developing grass roots. This sum is now less than 1% and they want to evade future payments as they believe they have for filled their duty towards grass roots.

Anyway, rant over. Sign/don't sign.....'tis up to you!!!

Thank you - e-petitions

Cheers

Jimmy Grimble

Done :thumbsup:

robynsdad

Jan 29, 2012
Done
Accumulation of profit = accumulation of power = abuse of power to accumulate yet more profit.
All at the expense of those that can least afford it
A microcosm of so much else going on...
(in my opinion)

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Not signing. If small clubs want investment then they should bloody well work for it. Can't expect handouts. geez.

Not signing. If small clubs want investment then they should bloody well work for it. Can't expect handouts. geez.
... whereas big clubs can use their position to demand ever greater handouts from the punters who have been sucked into funding the football industry.

Exactly what "work" are the big clubs doing to justify the handouts they get?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here