Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sagaman

Dec 25, 2005
Brighton
Thanks for the replies re tickets received
Rang the ticket office who said do not worry!

Hopefully they will arrive before AJs first goal or assist!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Been ignored too long.

This £20 membership has cost the club £100s from me.

No it hasn't.

You can drive to the ticket office tomorrow morning and buy the tickets you want, without a membership.

If you don't want to do that, that's your prerogative, of course.

PortuGull

Gooooooooooooooooooooolll
Jul 10, 2011
Brighton Marina
Nearly 250 additional tickets now showing as available in prime locations in all three tiers, including front row seats in middle tier Block 229.

New availability as follows:

Lower Tier: Block 126 +1, Block 127 +2, Block 128 +6, Block 130 +8, Block 132 +7, Block 134 +5, Block 136 +6, Block 138 +9, Block 140 +5, Block 142 +43

Middle Tier: Block 228 +5, Block 229 +7

Upper Tier: Block 527 +14, Block 528 +10, Block 533 +10, Block 539 +2, Block 541 +10, Block 545 +36, Block 547 +19, Block 548 +24, Block 550 +4, Block 551 +1, Block 552 +12

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
As at 15.30:

Upper: 903
Lower: 930
Club Wembley: 12

Total: 1,845.
I believe the Honourable Gentleman the member for Tottenham South may have inadvertently misled the Albion fanbase when he said that we had completely sold out our initial allocation and that any remaining tickets will be quickly snapped up.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Been ignored too long.

This £20 membership has cost the club £100s from me.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

:rolleyes:

Bloody hell, you're like my missus. Bangs on and on about me being unfair because I won't drive her to IKEA. Then I finally relent, and she's all "Too late, forget it. I don't want to go now".

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Bloody hell, you're like my missus. Bangs on and on about me being unfair because I won't drive her to IKEA. Then I finally relent, and she's all "Too late, forget it. I don't want to go now".

Ooh, when are you going to IKEA?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ooh, when are you going to IKEA?

I'm not.

I've been buying their stuff for YEARS, but I never bothered getting a loyalty card there. Now everyone else is getting all these massive deals and discounts, and I've been totally ignored. So they can poke it.

Geestar

Nov 6, 2012
Shoreham Beach

Don't want to go? Already said I got tickets. You can't follow half a conversation

Since the wait my friend and I have spent £500 on F1 tickets. Money that we would have spent on Brighton matches.

I love the Albion but also have other interests and a limited budget.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Don't want to go? Already said I got tickets. You can't follow half a conversation

Since the wait my friend and I have spent £500 on F1 tickets. Money that we would have spent on Brighton matches.

That’s a Venn diagram I didn’t expect to read about...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I believe the Honourable Gentleman the member for Tottenham South may have inadvertently misled the Albion fanbase when he said that we had completely sold out our initial allocation and that any remaining tickets will be quickly snapped up.

I assure the honourable gentleman that the club announcement and my statement are entirely coincidental and one inference cannot be made from the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Don't want to go? Already said I got tickets. You can't really be bothered to follow half a conversation

EFA.

Glad you eventually managed to get some tickets anyway.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013

I love the Albion but also have other interests and a limited budget.Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Good for you if that is your preference, but I think we have differing views as to what constitutes a limited budget to be spent on entertainment.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
850 £80 best seats remaining. Would have preferred these to what I have got. Why were these held back ??

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Should I be concerned that I haven't received my tickets yet? Bought them a week ago and still no sign which is quite unlike the club, they're usually pretty quick at getting them out.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Should I be concerned that I haven't received my tickets yet? Bought them a week ago and still no sign which is quite unlike the club, they're usually pretty quick at getting them out.

Give the club a call if not with you tomorrow morning. I think most arrived Fri/Sat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here