Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets Remaining for FA Cup Semi Final ***About 200 LEFT ON SALE***

When will we sell out

• Monday 25th (bronze members with 65 points)

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Tuesday 26th (all bronze members)

Votes: 25 6.9%
  • Wednesday 27th (extra 2 tickets for STH)

Votes: 97 26.6%
  • Thursday 28th (extra 2 tickets for bronze)

Votes: 51 14.0%
  • After Friday 29th and a general sale

Votes: 126 34.6%
  • It won’t sell out

Votes: 50 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I got a ticket for my mrs on her membership, but not sure she is going to be able to go as she is still feeding our one year old and we haven't really left him before... Anyone know if there's a way to get the ticket in someone else's name if needed, or if it doesn't matter whose name is on the ticket?

Sorry if already asked.

Although tickets are not transferable, I understand tickets are not personalised. As long as the user is in the correct user/concession category, I don't think it will matter as long as they don't misbehave.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Although tickets are not transferable, I understand tickets are not personalised. As long as the user is in the correct user/concession category, I don't think it will matter as long as they don't misbehave.

No-one is going to check, there will be thousands with tickets in the names of others (STH guest tickets for starters).

As long as it’s the right age category I can’t see you having a problem. None of the guest tickets will have the ticket holders name (all in the season ticket / members name), and the guests could easily be in a totally different part of the ground to the purchaser.

Thanks all, reassuring. Wanted to make sure I hadn't missed some 'club statement' on regulations, I know the club get a bee in their collective bonnet about this kind of stuff...

I could be a ‘stand-in’ Mrs WingForPresident for the day if needed :)

Don't need a witty response as I'm not going to better the one that's already been done :lolol: Thanks for the offer :kiss:

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
I’ve ended up with an oap concession ticket when I actually needed an under 18 ticket for a family member (due to season ticket issues and purchase times). Same price, so hopefully won’t be an issue?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I’ve ended up with an oap concession ticket when I actually needed an under 18 ticket for a family member (due to season ticket issues and purchase times). Same price, so hopefully won’t be an issue?

Do you think they will notice the age difference :whistle:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Do you think they will notice the age difference :whistle:

Assuming the stewarding is up to Wembley’s normal standard (from going to England games) they won’t notice.

Adult on a junior ticket maybe, but if it’s concession you’ll be fine. The stewards inside are a long way from the turnstile and are more worried about bag checking than whether you have the right ticket.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Taken a kid before to wembley on an OAP ticket,the light(which no one will pay attention to) will just show as a concession ticket so wont matter and as previously said the stewards will be too busy with security checks to be all jobsworth

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
About 2k left this morning with the Bronze +2 guest windows opening today - good chance it’ll sell out today I’d think. Also looks like the club have got the phasing of sales about as right as they could have done.

About 2k left this morning with the Bronze +2 guest windows opening today - good chance it’ll sell out today I’d think. Also looks like the club have got the phasing of sales about as right as they could have done.

I disagree. I think this new window will see less than 1000 new sales, but with over a week to go we should be able to sell a lot more than we have, so I expect the club to secure a few more seats and then annouce it at the same time as announcing a general sale. About 2.5 blocks in the upper tier (3/4 of a block in tunnel side, 1 and 3/4 blocks the other side) should be easy considering Man City sales and what they have offered so far.

Such a move could increase our allocaiton to over 36,000 which I rekcon would just about satiisy demand from those not wanitng to fork out for a mmbership.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Yes, the system to force people to either buy individual membership or not go has done its job - but I would rather now (especially if there were to be more tickets available) that tickets went on general sale for those with previous purchase history.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Yes, the system to force people to either buy individual membership or not go has done its job - but I would rather now (especially if there were to be more tickets available) that tickets went on general sale for those with previous purchase history.

Agree. I am sure that there are people out there that have been to games but are not STH or members who would jump at the chance to go and maybe take the kids. Once sales have dried up, if we have any left I would love to see the club put them on general sale.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Quick tot up before the next selling window:-

Lower = 69 - still a few prime seats together in block 126
Upper = 1886 - Best availability in the family area - 8 blocks sold out

Just bought my STH +2 for a friend of a friend.

Strikes me that the tiers have worked really well. Slight, and expected, rush at the beginning of each but largely people having time to choose from a wide range of seats.

The only thing I'd disagree is the way those with purchasing history only were excluded. Most will know STHs to buy them a ticket, but some won't. The club's approach doesn't strike me as being consistent with the aim of the loyalty points scheme.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Strikes me that the tiers have worked really well. Slight, and expected, rush at the beginning of each but largely people having time to choose from a wide range of seats.

The only thing I'd disagree is the way those with purchasing history only were excluded. Most will know STHs to buy them a ticket, but some won't. The club's approach doesn't strike me as being consistent with the aim of the loyalty points scheme.

Agreed. Maybe is a ploy to shift the remaining Chelsea tickets. Still over 400 left...

el punal

In a one off process like this (who knows, maybe to be repeated in a few weeks time!) I think the club have handled this quite well. I bagged two tickets with our 2 STs and loyalty points on the first day. Another two I grabbed yesterday in the ST plus guests category - all in the same area. The transaction was fine, no huge waiting time - so, result!

Surport Local Team

Jan 5, 2011
Around 1650 upper tier now, so closing in on 32k sold!!!! Also almost 500 of those are in family section, so we are very close to under 1k left if you are not taking children.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here