Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tickets remaining for Bournemouth

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
However the link didn’t work on any of my Apple devices, including the Mac, so the website clearly doesn’t like iOS. I had to dig out my old laptop to get it to work.

It's a strange one - I just tried it on my MacBook Air and iPhone and it worked fine.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
It's a strange one - I just tried it on my MacBook Air and iPhone and it worked fine.

I can’t get on to resell Bournemouth but I can for Chelsea. If there are tickets available to purchase then it seems you can’t list your own. Chelsea is currently showing as sold out hence being able to list my tickets - not that I intend to! I’ve only tried the ticket site using my iPad.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can’t get on to resell Bournemouth but I can for Chelsea. If there are tickets available to purchase then it seems you can’t list your own. Chelsea is currently showing as sold out hence being able to list my tickets - not that I intend to! I’ve only tried the ticket site using my iPad.

Working fine for me right now.

Screen Shot 2017-12-29 at 09.15.53.png

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
If you can list tickets, then the exchange is open.

The process for the exchange is highly manual so it's likely any tickets listed in the evening will not be available to others until the following day when ticketing staff are back in the office.

Direct link for the exchange here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Bmouth1718

Thanks for link, I also couldn’t access it through my Apple devices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here