Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Spurs game

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Ticket priority will be given to those bearing a ticket stub from either the Boston (home) JPT game, the Shrewsbury (away) JPT game, or the West Ham (away) FA Cup game.

It is only fair.

JoePrecious

Mar 3, 2009
My Dad just got an email from Stage Door about the coaches (not that we're using them) with the following:-

"In addition to this service, we will be running coaches to the Tottenham Hotspur FC friendly on 30th July. We have been informed by the club that there will be 15,300 home tickets available and these are due to go on sale from next week. Please contact us now to reserve your seat."

rockypaul

May 23, 2011
Well one things for sure this game is limited to x17,000 people only as the third & final part to get the stadium safety certificate ready for the new season

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wonder which part of the ground they'll leave empty for this.

My moneys on the WSU.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Wonder which part of the ground they'll leave empty for this.

My moneys on the WSU.

Good question, I had assumed they would use all areas of the stadium, sort of like for a test run.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

Magic Sponge

Jun 17, 2011
House In The Hill
My Dad just got an email from Stage Door about the coaches (not that we're using them) with the following:-

"In addition to this service, we will be running coaches to the Tottenham Hotspur FC friendly on 30th July. We have been informed by the club that there will be 15,300 home tickets available and these are due to go on sale from next week. Please contact us now to reserve your seat."

Just got the same email. ( not using them either )
With only 15,300 tickets available I think there will be a few disappointed people out there ?

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
Just got the same email. ( not using them either )
With only 15,300 tickets available I think there will be a few disappointed people out there ?

Indeed. Less seats available than STs. Won't be going myself though, this is all about Doncaster for me

:amex: :amex: :amex:

Bisto

Getting older everyday
Oct 25, 2010
Brighton
I think those of us that sat week after week in the rain with our soggy Withdean season tickets must be owed the priviliage of going first.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Don't go.
Tickets will be a rip-off.
They should've been at a nominal amount to cover costs only, to celebrate the Amex.

With the season tickets and other things, there's plenty of chances to make money from us, which is fine to move the club forward.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Can't make my mind up if I want to go or not? I'm still leaning towards my first Amex experience being Donny.

It makes sense in so many ways - the first game that really matters. The new era properly underway. The first full house.

Anything else feels somehow ... wrong. :amex:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Can't make my mind up if I want to go or not? I'm still leaning towards my first Amex experience being Donny.

It makes sense in so many ways - the first game that really matters. The new era properly underway. The first full house.

Anything else feels somehow ... wrong. :amex:

Dont think Donny will be a sell-out because i cannot see Donny shifting 2500 tickets and even if returned tickets are sold segregation will eat up a couple of hundred of seats. Will be 20,000 plus crowd though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here