Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tickets for Cheltenham

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This will be my daughter's first game. Two grandparents and me + her going.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Shame the club couldn't communicate this with us any better

Every game that it was available to do so (almost all home games last year) it was on the club site within the 'Tickets available for XXXX' news item.
What more do you want?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
It appears the 'kid for a quid' can't be bought online...only the £6 un accompanied U18s but if you go up to buy in person it costs you another £1.50 per ticket. Since I am buying 3 tickets, the saving for making the trip up there is 50p. Jeez. They don't exactly make things easy. Did anyone establish if you can buy on the day?

Also, there are still loads of tickets left despite only E/W lower being open. the gate is going to be 2-3k at this rate.

PG

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
I would love to go but there is no Seagull Travel pick up between Southwick and the Grenadier. What about the Mile Oak / Portslade/ Downs Park fans? I would gladly pay the extra just not to have to travel on a bus and two trains each way! Took 1.5 hours both ways for the Southampton game the other week.

Albion_Dave

Jul 4, 2011
Eastbourne
It appears the 'kid for a quid' can't be bought online...only the £6 un accompanied U18s but if you go up to buy in person it costs you another £1.50 per ticket. Since I am buying 3 tickets, the saving for making the trip up there is 50p. Jeez. They don't exactly make things easy. Did anyone establish if you can buy on the day?

Also, there are still loads of tickets left despite only E/W lower being open. the gate is going to be 2-3k at this rate.

PG

Queued up for 7 tickets after the game yesterday. Couldn't believe a total booking fee of £10·50!!!

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
I have bought 3 tickets online even though it sticks in the craw to pay the U18 unaccompanied price when I am going with him(!)

PG

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Waiting for what Bertha has to say.

If there is any reason I/we do not go it will most likely be the West Coastway trains.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
So if I buy online I don't get kids for a quid? £12 adult, £6 U18, no booking fees, grand total £18.

If I buy on the night in the club shop I pay £12 adult, £1 U18, two lots of £1.50 booking fees, grand total of £16.

Is that correct does anyone know please?

I'm considering going but would prefer to leave it to see how I feel on the day and decide whether to make the trek or not when I get home from work. The 20 loyalty points for each of us might come in handy for certain away games this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here