Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticketing queueage - Tues 19 Dec

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Its on the clubsite under on sale dates, no announcement on tiers yet.
Ta. Imagine it will be HEFTY. Super fans only, which is, of course, correct.

Spurs, I think will go down quite low again. Personally I'm prioritising Sheffield Utd over Spurs having been three time in the last couple of seasons.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Not entirely clear, had a quick look on ViewFromMySeat thingy and both were quoted.
Either way, back row is OUT!
I'm pretty sure I saw on one of their televised games that you get a small block in the new stand on the side as well as the terraced house one that looks a bit like the Goldstone South Stand. If so there will at least be a choice between stands and I'd imagine the new one is allocated.

Might be very wrong though.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Ticket office said on call don't think either on sale tomorrow as TV dates not been confirmed past 22nd Jan yet.
Hopefully they'll confirm the whole of February soon. Engineering works on Sat 17th Feb for Sheffield between Brighton and Three Bridges so trains will be using Arun Valley. 12.30 kick off would be problematic so they'll almost certainly pick it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Ticket office said on call don't think either on sale tomorrow as TV dates not been confirmed past 22nd Jan yet.
It's actually even more complicated than that!

I was checking for when the Feb TV games are announced and ended up on this page. The TV games have been picked for that round and Luton away is one of only three games NOT on TNT. But that means if we get through to the 4th round of the FA Cup and the cup game is on telly on the previous Sunday they reserve the right to move Luton to Weds or Thurs.

Top Gear Jc GIF

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
They have also taken Palace and Everton home off sale for Albion+ tomorrow, pending confirmation of the fixture date.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
No on sale dates yet for the Luton and Spurs away games.

Sheff U ( the game after these) is on sale from next Tuesday, 2nd.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
No on sale dates yet for the Luton and Spurs away games.

Sheff U ( the game after these) is on sale from next Tuesday, 2nd.
Date for Luton be decided until the 4th round cup games for tv are known. Will be short notice. I’d keep Tues and Weds free.

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
T1 540+
T2 425+
T3 320+
T4 275+

That will remove the binfest on day 1, and also result in a deluge of emails to PBOBE on the subject of why am I not in T1 for Luton
wot 540 points ?===============own up whos that many

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here