Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket site

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Probably just maintenance. Appears to have some minor changes, font, placement of the 'buy' boxes for each game. Nothing major from what I can see.
I think there may have been some maintenance/system update at some point, but the site has been up for me all day yesterday and today.

On certain device/browser combinations, anyway.

On one device/browser combination I did, and still do, get a server error.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I thought this might be the case - it was corrupt local data set by the site which was causing the server error at my end.

I cleared all browser data for brightonandhovealbion.com and the ticketing site loaded first time in the browser where it wasn't previously working. For Mac/Safari folk - you need to...

1. Click Safari in the top menu
2. then Settings > Privacy > Manage Website Data...
3. Start typing brightonandhove into the search bar until you see brightonandhovealbion.com
4. Select brightonandhotealbion.com
5. Click remove

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Down for me via app. Has anyone contacted supporter services?
I'd be amazed if they don't know, given it's been at least 24 hours now.

I'm also not sure there's much they can do about it, given what I think the problem is.

I never use the app, but deleting it and re-installing it might resolve the issue.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can use website but not the app.
As above, the app probably has some corrupt data stored locally which is preventing it from working.

In a browser that is resolved by the end user clearing website data for the site concerned.

You probably don't have that option for an app, so the only way it may work is by deleting the app and re-installing.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Now loading ok for me on my Android app.

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
As above, the app probably has some corrupt data stored locally which is preventing it from working.

In a browser that is resolved by the end user clearing website data for the site concerned.

You probably don't have that option for an app, so the only way it may work is by deleting the app and re-installing.
Uninstalling and reinstalling the App worked for me.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Looks like the update has removed the count of available seats by section. That feature was incredibly useful for figuring out probability of getting seats together for groups in different loyalty tiers. Going to be a right pain in the arse now.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
HELP!
I know it was a problem for some. I'm using Firefox on laptop with Windows 11 and still get the 500 - internal server error on the ticket site. Same with the app on my android phone. Quick check and Edge browser works well on the laptop. Cleared the cache.
Any other suggestions?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
HELP!
I know it was a problem for some. I'm using Firefox on laptop with Windows 11 and still get the 500 - internal server error on the ticket site. Same with the app on my android phone. Quick check and Edge browser works well on the laptop. Cleared the cache.
Any other suggestions?
I have got webpage working on laptop, and app on android phone, but I can't get the app to work in my tablet regardless of what I do, reinstalling, clearing cache etc always get the error message when trying to get to ticketing.

At least I can access the ticketing site, on 2 out of 3.

Cannot get on mac laptop but ok on iphone, so will try Bozza's fix

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
To get it working on your regular browser, you'll need to clear temporary files/cache/cookies for the Albion's website.

If you're struggling with that, either...

1. Use a different browser
2. Use a private/incognito window of your regular browser

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Looks like the update has removed the count of available seats by section. That feature was incredibly useful for figuring out probability of getting seats together for groups in different loyalty tiers. Going to be a right pain in the arse now.
Surprised that more people have not picked up on this. It used to be fairly easy to see how many seats were left in total for a game by adding up the quantity in each block shown on the drop down list of blocks, now you have to click on each block individually and then return to the front screen. Particularly frustrating for home matches with about twenty blocks open.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here