Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket sales for pre season friendlies

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Same here, I have a feeling we will not be that active in the transfer market. Some fans may be looking forward to seeing the fringe players taking a more active role this season.We may unearth a gem that way!

Whilst I agree Oscar appears to be giving youth a chance, I also note his comment re getting 4/5 replacements in for senior leavers. Plus Barber's comments re matching last season's playing budget. Who knows?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Whilst I agree Oscar appears to be giving youth a chance, I also note his comment re getting 4/5 replacements in for senior leavers. Plus Barber's comments re matching last season's playing budget. Who knows?

It might be that prices are a bit high with clubs trying to get their players in before the start of the season to bed in. With the transfer window still open, we may play a couple of games before grabbing a few at decent prices/loans.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can't access ticket site so can someone co firm reports on prev page that west east a nd north lower level is all but sold out? The corners too? Where's King Cole when u need him?!

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The sudden increase in tickets sold might be down to them printing loads to sell at the cricket following this new link up.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I would have gone to thd Villareal game but its in the evening and im working. May go to the Norwich game though

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Can't access ticket site so can someone co firm reports on prev page that west east a nd north lower level is all but sold out? The corners too? Where's King Cole when u need him?!

There are tickets available in all stands there is just limited availability. North East corner has better availability.

Jan 30, 2008
Got my tickets for both games via the internet for me and my girlfriend, she has only been to one footie game before a Oxford game as where she was from.
So excited to take her to these two games the only issue had was got the Villareal game one for £12 and the other for £8, but the Norwich offer didnt give me discount so had to pay £12 for both and then a £4 charge, so cost me £48.
But when collect the tickets for the game will mention this and hopefully get the £4 back.
wouldn't you rather be taking her another way on Saturday :drool:
regards
DR

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
Big demand for #BHAFC v @VillarrealCF this morning. We strongly recommend buying online as the fastest method.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
And, to save time queuing to collect, those purchasing for the East Lower can use our new trial print-at-home option. #BHAFC v @VillarrealCF

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
I'm going to both, along with a couple of friends. P&R is annoying but decided that for the cost of travel for three (£3.50 each) it will be easier to park at the Bridge (£10). Tickets in the lower west as opposed to normal upper east, right behind Oscar.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 1m
And, to save time queuing to collect, those purchasing for the East Lower can use our new trial print-at-home option. #BHAFC v @VillarrealCF

For many that's a great step forward if it works. Anyone sitting at home at noon on a matchday can buy a ticket and print it off at home. Job done. No queuing at the ground. Hopefully the trial will be a success and will be rolled out AND ADVERTISED to bring in more casual fans.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
For many that's a great step forward if it works. Anyone sitting at home at noon on a matchday can buy a ticket and print it off at home. Job done. No queuing at the ground. Hopefully the trial will be a success and will be rolled out AND ADVERTISED to bring in more casual fans.

Can you charge the club for a handling fee? oopss sorry!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

No doubt some fans will still moan because they have been charged a £1 booking fee though :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here