Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Quandry

What do I tell my Hammers mate who wants me to get him 2 tickets to Withdean on 23/04

• Stick your 2 tickets up your arse

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • Sure, I'll see what I can do

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • If I had any spare, I'd sell them to Brighton fans

Votes: 24 53.3%
  • Feck off you dirty northern b*stard

Votes: 11 24.4%

• Total voters

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My Hammers mate wants me to try and get him 2 tickets for the South Stand for the Brighton v WHU match in April because they only have 700 on offer. How do I reply

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I've had the same question asked to me and my response is if you want to try and get tickets you can doit without me, I'm not going to jepordise my season ticket by buying tickets for away fans

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Ive had about 30 people ask me for tickets, I live in deep Hammer territory. Told them to phone their club. After all, theyve got 700 odd.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Scoffers said:
My Hammers mate wants me to try and get him 2 tickets for the South Stand for the Brighton v WHU match in April because they only have 700 on offer. How do I reply

Tell them where to shove it. The game will sell out on the ballot alone same as the Sunderland game. For each West Ham that gets in the South Stand an Albion fan will have to miss out.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
That settles it 25 votes against

So, officially, I'll be telling him

"If I had any spare, I'd sell them to Brighton fans"

All those who contributed to this Poll, can now feel proud that they have pissed of a Hammers fan - jolly well done too !!!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
So, I told him, No, I need to sell them to Albion Fans, and he emailed me back and called me a c*#t - nice bloke really !

Sad to see mates have a bust up.

The correct answer, not one of the options in the poll, was:-

"Sorry. They can't be had for love nor money. Even the home allocation will be fully sold out through a ballot".

If you then want to stretch the truth slightly, you could claim to have put in for tickets in the ballot, and when the time comes tell him that you've been unsuccessful.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
When my mate (who gave me a lift home from Upton Park in stony silence!) asked me to get him a ticket, I just shrugged, pointed out I only have 1 and would be using it and then forgot about it. I can hardly preach, having been in the home end at Upton Park, but that was because they couldn't sell all the tickets themselves and didn't give us enough, which is (hopefully) a slightly different matter.

Having a Burgess Hill address, he could, of course, have got off his backside and sorted it himself by applying through the ballot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here