Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket purchasing question

yorkshire seagull

May 18, 2004
Leeds
Hi

I'm having a bit of trouble with the online ticket purchasing system, and was wondering if someone could explain it to me...

I am registered on the system, and buy tickets regularly. However, I want to start taking my son to games now, so I want to buy tickets for him at the same time. However, I can't seem to work out how to do this - when I try and click on 'Friends & Family', it just crashes...

Any help much appreciated....

Kev.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
Hi

I'm having a bit of trouble with the online ticket purchasing system, and was wondering if someone could explain it to me...

I am registered on the system, and buy tickets regularly. However, I want to start taking my son to games now, so I want to buy tickets for him at the same time. However, I can't seem to work out how to do this - when I try and click on 'Friends & Family', it just crashes...

Any help much appreciated....

Kev.

That always happens to me when i try and link mine!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
You will need to register him and get a fan number and then add him to your Friends & Family (by signing on to both accounts and following the simple instructions). Then you will be able to buy for both of you.

Might be easiest to ring the ticket office - they are pretty good at this sort of thing!

However, I don't know if this will still be the case for next season... they haven't announced anything about this yet.

ngood77

Aug 5, 2006
Kev - you need to create an online account for your son, then click on his Friends & Family section, and add your own fan number to this list. You must also make sure that your son's fan number is linked to the fact that he is a gold/blue/white/young seagull - the ticket line will check this for you and fix if necessary. Hope that helps and is (still) correct.

http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/TicketInfo/0,,10433~1811437,00.html

Ta.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Use the phone, it's impossible on the web. Unless you are 16, have 10 GCSE's, 10 A* A level, Bsc and Masters in IT, in which case it's simple. All part of the Clubs plan to upgrade the intelligents level of the average supporter. I hope this helps! :US:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
all i did was phone the ticket office if you can find a quite moment play dumb and say you no good with computors and they set it up for me have 7 family and friends works a treat ordered 7 watford tickets today simples.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here