Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Office

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Today, more than ever, is a f***ing JOKE!

Seriously, i know the staff that are in there do a good job, but how can you be this understaffed when it shouldn't even be that busy. Even one person can surely serve people at a quicker rate than this.

I started at position 12, am now at 8 and have been on hold for SIXTY-TWO minutes. I am sorry but that is f***ing beyond AMATEUR, it is a f***ing ticket office and all that they have to do is sell f***ing TICKETS! :angry::angry::angry:

Rant over

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
*makes mental note to phone ticket office later once the rush is over and people have gone to buy their euro-millions lottery ticket*

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Holy Smokes, 15 minutes to process each customer is fairly ludicrous!? guessing they are being over run with season ticket enquiries but you'd of thought having 2 ticket offices they would be able to move a smidge quicker than that!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If it helps I bought my tickets online and was done in 2 minutes. I've had problems being queued up on the phone before, so avoid calling at all costs nowadays.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Today, more than ever, is a f***ing JOKE!

Seriously, i know the staff that are in there do a good job, but how can you be this understaffed when it shouldn't even be that busy. Even one person can surely serve people at a quicker rate than this.

I started at position 12, am now at 8 and have been on hold for SIXTY-TWO minutes. I am sorry but that is f***ing beyond AMATEUR, it is a f***ing ticket office and all that they have to do is sell f***ing TICKETS! :angry::angry::angry:

Rant over

Why shouldn't it be that busy? I would wager this is one of the busiest times for them. At present we have Watford, Leyton Orient and Bristol Rovers tickets having all gone on sale this week. Why don't you learn to use the online system where there are no queues? We all know the phone is the worst way to buy tickets.

Engage your brain, save yourself from rage.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Apart from answering the phones they also have to serve fans queueing up in person. The only thing to worry about is the automatic cut off on a 0845 number after 2 hours.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I started at position 12, am now at 8 and have been on hold for SIXTY-TWO minutes.

Oi! I'm number 8! Started at 11, 35 minutes ago.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If it helps I bought my tickets online and was done in 2 minutes. I've had problems being queued up on the phone before, so avoid calling at all costs nowadays.

I'd LOVE to be able to buy online, but their system declines my card for no apparent reason (the system they use when I phone doesn't decline my card, interestingly)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
*makes mental note to phone ticket office later once the rush is over and people have gone to buy their euro-millions lottery ticket*

double rollover estimated at £10M on the lottery tonight , the last time this occurred on a Wednesday I had a queue of 60+ waiting to get tickets for most of the afternoon. :lol:

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
double rollover estimated at £10M on the lottery tonight , the last time this occurred on a Wednesday I had a queue of 60+ waiting to get tickets for most of the afternoon. :lol:

Totally changes my plan for the afternoon. Lottery ticket first then club shop - IN PERSON - just to avoid the phone carnage. Thanks for the tips SG & SOG.

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
My experience earlier this week was that the website wasn't up to dealing with a purchase of 4 tickets for season ticket holders linked as family and friends so I had to phone the ticket office. Started at position 7 and took over 45 minutes to get served, but it only took 2 minutes to complete my transaction. Something is clearly wrong. I always get the feeling with these sorts of things (not just the Albion) that there is a financial benefit for the company you are calling to keep you hanging on, even on an 0845 local call number.

Whilst the club can't necessaily get a better phone/internet system overnight its surprising that they can't find some way to plan ahead for these sorts of weeks.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Why don't people buy their football tickets online as well as their lottery tickets. If there is a problem with a credit card then get it sorted, speak to your card provider and find out why there is a problem. Alternatively, you can go on queuing and then coming on here for a needless rant.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I think they have THREE people there. One answering the phone and two people on the counter.

I went in Monday to get Watford tickets and by god there are some really thick people they have to deal with on the phone and at the counter.

"Can I get a Watford ticket? No because you are not a STH they are only on sale to STHS at the moment"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here