Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Office

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Does anybody have a number for the ticket office which is not that stupid f***ing 0845 number, which keeps cutting me off when I ask to speak to a member of the team? My Pompey ticket booking has disappeared from the equally f***ing stupid online booking site, leaving me out in the cold for Saturday. :angry:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The same thing happened to me twice in a row this morning (my Pompey tickets haven't arrived since ordering them online 16th Dec) I rang the main number to tell them the line was faulty. They said it was because the line is so busy (well upgrade it then) and got someone to ring me back. All the Pompey tickets ordered before Christmas have been sent out and if I haven't received them by Friday afternoon to ring for duplicates to be picked up from the ground (so Friday afternoon will be a pain in the neck trying to get through with everyone else trying to find out where theirs are)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Reckon the line is fully blocked by people panicking over non-received Pompey tickets. And rightly so. I'll give it til Thursday morning for mine to arrive...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Having just seen this thread, I'm currently no.8 in the queue and have been for 25 minutes trying to find out where my tickets for Pompey have gone, I ordered mine on 22nd December and they haven't arrived yet. I'll now wait as it appears I'm not alone!

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I'd imagine a few Pompey tickets are still creaking their way through the post as I only got mine on Friday (ordered online pretty much as soon as they were available) and the only post since then is today. Don't panic yet....

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Cheers, all. I eventually got through and am at position six after 45 minutes of waiting. I've been number six for 25 minutes. If this isn't evidence that the structures of the club are not keeping up with the team's success on the pitch, I don't know what is. They'd better get this right next season because they'll be dealing with a lot more people.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Cheers, all. I eventually got through and am at position six after 45 minutes of waiting. I've been number six for 25 minutes. If this isn't evidence that the structures of the club are not keeping up with the team's success on the pitch, I don't know what is. They'd better get this right next season because they'll be dealing with a lot more people.

It probably has not occured to them about next season, I think you have something though so I'd get writing a letter to Tony Bloom if I was you!!

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
I've now been a position six for 45 minutes in a total waiting time of an hour and six minutes. That is clearly totally inadequate service if, on a bloody Tuesday afternoon, they don't have enough people or lines to cope. What happens on Friday if several hundred, or even several thousand, people don't have their tickets? And how can the queue not have moved once in 45 minutes? What the f*** are they doing?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Have you tried emailing? I did about Exeter the other day and got a reply within 30 mins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here