Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket office - Closed today

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I phoned up at around 2pm to order tickets for our next three home games.

Closed at midday on a Saturday was the message I got.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
I've got a lot of time for the ticket office. I know this is nothing to do with the staff who work there, they've always helped me out and been very friendly. Someone running the club needs to have a words with themselves.

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
You couldn,t make it up, this is appalling we are crying out to get fans through the gate and when you try to get a ticket the office is closed, this stinks of non league, PATHETIC:nono:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
They close at midday on Saturdays because when we are at home they have to work at Withdean. I think its got to the stage now where people will moan about everything to do woth the club just for the sake of it!

The ticket office is open all day Mon-Fri and Saturday morning, you can order tickets anytime (until 2.30 on Saturdays) and you can book online.

YES the phone lines are a NIGHTMARE on a Saturday but that is to be expected when you cant pay on the gate (which is something that you cant blame the club for).

There are enough chances to buy a ticket if you want one but there not going to open 24/7 on the off chance someone wants one at 8pm on a Sunday night!

I really cant see what else they could do to make buying a ticket any easier!

They close at midday on Saturdays because when we are at home they have to work at Withdean. I think its got to the stage now where people will moan about everything to do woth the club just for the sake of it!!

That is a pathetic excuse! If the shop was at the ground, would it be OK for the staff to suddenly close at noon to go and do a different job at the stadium? Your posts are becoming a joke.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
They close at midday on Saturdays because when we are at home they have to work at Withdean. I think its got to the stage now where people will moan about everything to do woth the club just for the sake of it!

The ticket office is open all day Mon-Fri and Saturday morning, you can order tickets anytime (until 2.30 on Saturdays) and you can book online.

YES the phone lines are a NIGHTMARE on a Saturday but that is to be expected when you cant pay on the gate (which is something that you cant blame the club for).

There are enough chances to buy a ticket if you want one but there not going to open 24/7 on the off chance someone wants one at 8pm on a Sunday night!

I really cant see what else they could do to make buying a ticket any easier!

Erm, I think I said I have a lot of time for the staff in the ticket office, but at the end of the day you're there to serve your cutomers. Yeah, we should have booked the tickets earlier, but I don't think it unreasonable to think we could have got them today.

And we weren't at Withdean today.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
They close at midday on Saturdays because when we are at home they have to work at Withdean.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't we playing 250 miles away?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Regardless of playing at the Withdean, closing the ticket office Saturday afternoon (especially before Christmas) is nothing short of a crime.

How many Albion fans are too busy to get to the ticket office during the week? A large percentage I bet.

Like a lot of people, I have a lot of respect for people at the ticket office, and 95% of the time I get an excellent and efficient service. But closing the doors on the busiest shopping day of the year?:thud:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Was it just the "ticket office" that was closed.....or the shop selling the merchandise as well......?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Was it just the "ticket office" that was closed.....or the shop selling the merchandise as well......?

Just the ticket office I believe.

Seasider

Jul 9, 2003
Maidenhead
just the ticket office - went in this afternon was a bit peeved that the ticket office was closed would have saved me a trip for tickets for boxing day oh well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here