Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ticket exchange

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
How many times a season are you allowed to put your ticket on the exchange?

Eastbourne Stripes

Smith must score
Jun 8, 2009
Eastbourne
For various reasons i have been unable to attend this season,i have listed my ticket 9 times, the good news is due to the high demand for tics it has sold every time.

Telboy

Who Are You
Jul 6, 2003
WSU
There is no limit, I asked for my Daughter and they said you can put your season ticket on the exchange every game if you wanted.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
How many times a season are you allowed to put your ticket on the exchange?
I think as many as you want, don’t think there’s any hard stop on the system but note the 25% attendance rule in the club charter

To add, I’m not sure of the clubs view if you manage to sell the ticket on the exchange whether that counts towards the seat being used in the 25% threshold

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Apologies for this question as I'm sure it's been covered elsewhere.

My nephew wants to come down with a friend from University to see the Everton game. He is not a member.

Can I buy him 2 tickets under my membership and let him use them or is this against the rules.

Many thanks

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apologies for this question as I'm sure it's been covered elsewhere.

My nephew wants to come down with a friend from University to see the Everton game. He is not a member.

Can I buy him 2 tickets under my membership and let him use them or is this against the rules.

Many thanks
It’s on general sale I think with 2 tickets per fan number so tickets won’t have to be assigned to anyone (ie will be like guest tickets)

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
How much do you get back on the exchange? Is there a set amount per game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here