Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Bloody hell, found out a few days ago that I am in town for the Wolves game, seem to have missed out as it is already sold out.... do any of you folk know how the ticket exchange works?... are there usually many available as we get nearer the match?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
If the game is sold out, the exchange will be activated and listed tickets will be on sale on the website in the usual fashion, I would be stunned if there were none for sale for this game.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
yes people will start listing their tickets as we approach the game as some will find they can no lonegr attend. Most arent thinking that far ahead yet - keep checking the site nearer the time

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My ticket is on the exchange for this game

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
Just a single disabled section ticket available at the moment

VAL1850

Nov 22, 2008
Beachy Head & WSU
Am I right in saying that any ticket on the exchange is only available at full price wether lts allocated to child.or over 65 year old etc with fan number??

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I haven't been to a single game this season so I put every st on the exchange and I think there was only one game where it wasn't sold.
I am sure you have a very good reason for doing this but I thought the Club said those not attending a certain amount of games would lose their season ticket the following season ? or has this changed ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Am I right in saying that any ticket on the exchange is only available at full price wether lts allocated to child.or over 65 year old etc with fan number??
Pretty certain that is correct

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
I am sure you have a very good reason for doing this but I thought the Club said those not attending a certain amount of games would lose their season ticket the following season ? or has this changed ?
Believe it’s still in the T&C’s or club charter and it’s <25% attendance.

Don’t know if it’s enforced though?

heathgate

NSC Patreon
Apr 13, 2015
No need for me to panic, like some of you said, I looked this morning, a good few in lots of areas became available..... standing down now.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here