[Albion] Ticket Exchange

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Both of ours sold within 24hrs via the exchange

Jul 7, 2003
swindon, wilts
Just tried to list two tickets for Saturday but keep getting an error message.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Just managed to put not only my ST but the extra ticket I bought and parking on the exchange. Didn’t realise that was an option but fingers crossed they sell!

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
My brother can't go and not selling on exchange so far. Would love to use it for someone but don't know any Albion members who are not ST holders.

Nobby Nomates

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Mine and my son's sold inside a day. Couldn't get the app to work, got the same error message as others. Logged on via my laptop and no problem.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
My 3 have sold - although I didn't get notified.

When/how does one get paid? After the match, automatically to bank account I assume?

Kojakker

Jun 10, 2022
Bank transfer 5 days after the match.

I suspect pairs/3s are more likely to go than singles. If you have 2 together and only one ticket that you aren’t using you may be better to list both, and then pick up a single somewhere else.

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020

When/how does one get paid? After the match, automatically to bank account I assume?

Yes pretty sure that's how it works. Auto transfer after the match to the account you paid for the tickets. I didn't get notified last time I sold a ticket.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Paid back to your bank account entered within 5 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Normally around 7 days after match, think you get a mail post match advising they were sold and timescale of payment

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here