Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ticket Exchange

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], is there anyway you can show the difference between WANTED and FOR SALE - before you have drilled all the way down into the specific advert?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], also it shows Norwegian Seagull as the 'seller' when actually he wants to buy tickets.

ScreenShot065.jpg

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Just a quick look - doesn't like it displays whether the ad is 'for sale' or 'wanted' until you actually view the ad itself...

Last edited:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
My original plan was to have an 'Albion tickets' category with child categories of 'Home' and 'Away' with each having child categories of 'For sale' and 'Wanted'.

However each advert let's you state whether you are advertising a 'For Sale' or a 'Wanted' (and 'Auction' too, which we don't need) so I though that would suffice. But you are quite right in that it's not obvious what an advert is for until you drill down, although you can quickly use the search tool on the right and select 'Wanted' or 'For Sale' to get all adverts of the category you are interested in.

I'll have another look tonight and see if I can structure it better to suit our needs. For example, it may be worth having a sub-category for each game explicitly eg Doncaster, home; Portsmouth, away etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here