Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Exchange for Liverpool

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Why hasn't it opened?

Currently 1 ticket showing for sale for this game.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Screenshot_20230108-140408~2.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Great, looking forward to a load of the Brighton Kop knobheads in the home stands

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I am gutted, as I was really looking forward to this, but my daughter & son in law, were both ill with covid over Christmas, so our dinner was a makeshift one at home, albeit tasty.
Both grandchildren are at uni, but my daughter froze everything and has managed to rearrange everything for a Christmas meal, with all of us there, for 14th!
Family comes first, so we will be missing it, but keeping an eye on updates. I really wish it was on tv, so I could enjoy both.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Great, looking forward to a load of the Brighton Kop knobheads in the home stands
Why is this always the assumption when we sell out?!

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
This’ll be the game where Albion fans won’t want to give up their tickets. Best time in our history, LFC with old midfield.

Unlike ManC every season or Arsenal this NYE where away fans were literally everywhere.
The timing of it helps too - 3pm Saturday, not during holidays, no train strikes. Very different to the arsenal game where loads will have been away/unable to attend cos of NY so tickets on exchange and into Gooner hands

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here