Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ticket Collection details - Ajax

Jim in the West

NSC Patron
Sep 13, 2003
Way out West
For the Marseille match I received an email with detailed instructions of where to go, etc - plus a ticket collection number. I haven't received anything this time - not sure if others have....?

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
  • You will be sent a ticket collection email on Monday 6 November - this must be shown to the security staff to enter the collection point and will contain your collection number
Edit: From the earlier email

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Edit: no ticket on phone, and collect in person after unique email sent? Not got that email yet. Fingers crossed it will arrive today.

Edit, noting post above, it will be hard to complete a form by Friday Nov 3 when I didn't get my ticket till Fri 3 and have received no relevant email.....

Oh well.....

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Edit: no ticket on phone, and collect in person after unique email sent? Not got that email yet. Fingers crossed it will arrive today.

Edit, noting post above, it will be hard to complete a form by Friday Nov 3 when I didn't get my ticket till Fri 3 and have received no relevant email.....

Oh well.....
A few people were on earlier threads saying they didn't get that email asking for travel plans, some queried it with the club and were told it shouldn't matter.

If you look in your "tickets" in the app, it should show there even though it will be a paper ticket. If it's there, you should (in theory) get the collection email today.

If you don't get a collection email by 5pm tonight I'd get onto the club at that point.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
A few people were on earlier threads saying they didn't get that email asking for travel plans, some queried it with the club and were told it shouldn't matter.

If you look in your "tickets" in the app, it should show there even though it will be a paper ticket. If it's there, you should (in theory) get the collection email today.

If you don't get a collection email by 5pm tonight I'd get onto the club at that point.
Just spoke to them. They said we late wankers would get an email and a code for collecting the ticket later today. I suspect there is fewer than 10 of us. The information requested from those who got tickets when they initially went on sale was requested from me, just now, verbally, and so I am basically sorted. :O:thumbsup:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Just spoke to them. They said we late wankers would get an email and a code for collecting the ticket later today. I suspect there is fewer than 10 of us. The information requested from those who got tickets when they initially went on sale was requested from me, just now, verbally, and so I am basically sorted. :O:thumbsup:
So it's all your fault!

medwayseagull reborn

Oct 12, 2022

Oh well.....
Is this the formal confirmation of the content of the secret message from Bozza ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here