Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Thursdat ‘the day couldn’t be more sh1t’ drinking thread

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Don’t mind admitting I’m experiencing a disconcerting set of emotions atm after everything that’s happened today - it’s almost too much to process - so I’m afraid I’m cracking open a bottle of red.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Tea. Start a new job tomorrow on a civilian contract for the police so want to be bright eyed and bushy tailed. But any other day and I’d be on a nice Malbec after these events .

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
One of the worst days I can remember..

Feels like a nightmare.

Large glass of red.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Today is Mrs V's birthday and we have managed to lose the best Queen we ever had and possibly the best manager we ever had.

No option but to drink....picked up a bottle of Douro from Aldi and its helping.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Tea. Start a new job tomorrow on a civilian contract for the police so want to be bright eyed and bushy tailed. But any other day and I’d be on a nice Malbec after these events .
Good luck [emoji106]
I've had an Inchs cider which I was happy to see has replaced strongbow at the amex

Sent from my SM-A326B using Tapatalk

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
What a shit day :down: just back from pub having had a few pints of Earl Soham Victoria.

usernamed

Aug 31, 2017
Yup, cracked open a bottle of red. It’s probably very pleasant, but it’s turning to ashes in my mouth tbh. What a day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here