Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Thunderstorms kicking off.....................

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Had just made some Piri Piri chicken kebabs, and was going to light the BBQ. Looking up was turning black. Discretion was better part of valour, so oven cooked them :( Rain came down - huge drops, more like water bombs, wiped out the Sky signal to the dish for 20mins. Lasted about 15 minutes, and now it's blue sky? Mental. Least its knocked a couple of degrees off the temperature.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I was fishing in Burgess Hill (without a coat). Lots of thunder, mostly seemed to be to the East and South East (towards Lewes) and was right on the edge of it. Missed the worst of any rain but it did lash down for maybe 5 mins with enormous raindrops.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Tad close tonight….I see Met Office has issued an amber weather warning with temperatures set to hit 33c in parts of the country this week …must remind myself about dull damp November days when I wish the sun was on my back and appreciate the summer weather..keep taking the fluids on board

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
More storms into Cambridgeshire / Essex and Kent

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Heading SE - expect very heavy rain, hail and Thunder / Lightning.

storms 2.PNG

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

AlbionBro

Jun 6, 2020
It's looking a little bit nasty outside, I do hope that those guys coming into the country on a lilo's will be okay.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
You bloody coastal types deserve all you get,I will watch from my Horsham mansion as we get barely enough rain for the pansies.

Sent from my CPH2173 using Tapatalk

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
Apparently there’s beach parties in town tonight (brighton just in case you don’t know) �� DO THEY KNOW WHAT COMING

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Here in Phoenix (well, Tempe) we have had consistent, steady rain all day (currently coming up for 1pm). Amazingly, the current temp is about 73F.

Superb.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here