Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Thunderstorms kicking off.....................

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
_20220905_215841.JPG

I reckon about another 20mins or so before BN2 gets it. Looking forward to it, sat at the window with my cat watching it last night.
Not looking forward to driving up to Oxford this week if it lashes it down like that again, not a massive fan of driving in heavy rain.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not gonna lie, after last night this being through by midnight would be nice to allow some proper sleep

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Just seen a huge bolt hit somewhere over towards Shoreham. Light rain in BN2 now.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
These distant rumbles of thunder I can hear in Peacehaven are really adding to the atmosphere of House of the Dragon.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Are we actually due much of a storm tonight? The maps suggest main bulk is hitting further north for a change and we're getting tail end-ish?

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017
Lots of lightning last night in BN1 outskirts, not much thunder. More thunder happening now than lightning. Long pauses in between & I'm considering whether to go to bed & it will pass. Or stay up & try & take pathetic pics if it gets above us.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
The tempest has just started. Batten down those hatches.

Downpours, big claps and skies lighting up, here in S.Bucks.

It’s god’s revenge for appointing Liz Truss…

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Very disappointed after last night's show, not much going on now.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Massive bangs in RH16

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
About 8pm last night they were filming an episode of Grace on the beach in Brighton with all the silent lightning in the sky behind. Looked very dramatic from Madeira Drive, I'm sure the producers must have loved that going on in the background.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here