Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Thunderstorms kicking off.....................

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Not really happening round these parts (BN1) is it? Just looking out the window tells you all you need to know. How come the BBC weather forecast is so consistently crap, even short term ie 12 hour window? THPP prediction is today looks pretty much like yesterday except with a lower temp and a greyer sky. Be very surprised if that doesn't stay the same for the next 12 or 24 hours. Just not happening, is it? Tho has to happen at some point fairly soon. Invisible force field can't last forever shirley?

Large amount of lightning shown over Edenbridge/East Grinstead are at the moment....plus some in Hants. Does seem to be kicking off here and therei

9a6042db2524fb3bc0b38bff6a139f53.jpg

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Getting to the time of day where it could suddenly kick off almost anywhere, the shower which forced them off at the cricket sprung up out of nowhere in about 10 mins.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Absolute STAIR-RODS here, for the last 20 minutes. Properly chucking it down. Lots of thunder. No lightning.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Fantastic storm this morning here. Went on for an hour or so and has pished it down for about 4 hours. The ground is now saturated and the water butt full in about 30 minutes. I was so happy for rain I actually went out and stood in it for about ten minutes :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Not really happening round these parts (BN1) is it? Just looking out the window tells you all you need to know. How come the BBC weather forecast is so consistently crap, even short term ie 12 hour window? THPP prediction is today looks pretty much like yesterday except with a lower temp and a greyer sky. Be very surprised if that doesn't stay the same for the next 12 or 24 hours. Just not happening, is it? Tho has to happen at some point fairly soon. Invisible force field can't last forever shirley?

It's finally raining properly in BN9. My rain dance worked.
:rave:

D

Deleted member 2719

We have a bit of moisture in Chichester at last, is it worthy of Zooming Noah???

Could be.
:moo::moo::flounce::flounce::banana::banana::sheep::sheep::flypig::flypig::drink::drink:

D

Deleted member 2719

Just Zoomed Noah and he can't knock me up a boat as he is furloughed.

Useless f***er.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Well the rain we had a lunchtime here in Burgess certainly hasn't cleared the air. Its now hot AND muggy as hell. Sake.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Parts of Croydon are currently underwater: though the message accompanying this tweet would appear somewhat unnecessary.

[tweet] 1293933389448392704[/tweet]

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Parts of Croydon are currently underwater: though the message accompanying this tweet would appear somewhat unnecessary.

[tweet] 1293933389448392704[/tweet]

All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9458152 said:
I was just about to post that here in the Ashdown Forest we haven't had a drop of rain at all the whole time. I'm looking forward to some thunder action, we're to the north side of the forest so presume it's heading from Uckfield up here! :clap2:

We had some rain around 15:30 - describing it as "pathetic" is being kind to it.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9458152 said:
I was just about to post that here in the Ashdown Forest we haven't had a drop of rain at all the whole time. I'm looking forward to some thunder action, we're to the north side of the forest so presume it's heading from Uckfield up here! :clap2:

Are you sure tinder dry and lightning are a good mix?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here