Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Soon 'this' will be a thing of the past..... like gollywogs and Bagpuss :nono:

Bozza, you have murdered 'this'!

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Having the thumbs up and down is fine, but I hope we don't get "reputation points", which will just encourage trolling by folks desperate for notoriety. Just repping individual posts is good enough.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Done. Because it's Christmas.

Does this feature negate the irritating double post situation ? if so thumbs up for thumbs up is say, I think.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Once people have got used to it, I'll put it out to poll with following options:

- Keep it as is
- keep it but only with positive thumbs up
- bin it off

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Once people have got used to it, I'll put it out to poll with following options:

- Keep it as is
- bin it off

I think it's good fun, I use another forum, not football but work related and it has a similar feature, but with a like/dislike box at the bottom of each post.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

- Keep it as is
- bin it off

I will probably rarely use it, but my only dislike of it was the notifications, but then I saw your post showing how to turn the thumb notifications off, so now I have no problem wi them. I am mostly just writing this to give another mention to the ability to turn them off in case anyone missed it above.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

- Keep it as is
- bin it off

I think you should keep it until people get really precious about their scores (normally 2-3 days) and then get rid of it and start a massive Binfest. (Bit like Turkey did with the post counts all those years ago :lolol: )

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can you thumb yourself ?

Edit : no you cannot.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here