[NSC] Thumbs down is back....

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good - my fingers keep hitting wrong one

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Excellent, have missed getting thumbs down.

23875518-woman-sitting-dissatisfied-in-office-at-desk-holding-their-thumbs-down.jpg

Old fashion type thumbs down.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
On a serious note. personally I don't like 'Thumbs Down' so I'm glad to see that back of it. It serves no purpose but to make people even more cautious about posting something which doesn't toe the line and kills unpopular opinions, which are the lifeblood of a forum as we'd have nothing to cluck about if they weren't there!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Turned off again.

We want our thumbs back!
We want our thumbs back!
We want our thumbs back!
We want our thumbs back!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On a serious note. personally I don't like 'Thumbs Down' so I'm glad to see that back of it. It serves no purpose but to make people even more cautious about posting something which doesn't toe the line and kills unpopular opinions, which are the lifeblood of a forum as we'd have nothing to cluck about if they weren't there!

Exactly. It can be quite difficult to come up with a persuasive riposte to a post with which you disagree. After thousands of attempts, some folk, DF, for example, have yet to succeed even once. OK, it is easy to slip into the trap of bullying posters with snotty replies. But it is so much easier for those who can't string words and thoughts together to just flick the thumbs down button. That degrades debate and reduces NSC to a playground full of bullies.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here