Three things you would like to see happen if Scotland vote Yes

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They could, but I get the impression they want to be part of Norway.

Orkney , Shetland and the Western Isles (Hebrides) see Salmond's offer of more devolution to the islands after a YES vote is returned as a bribe in the same vein as Westminster offering extra powers to Scotland if they remain as part of the UK.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
5. Any Scot living in England , Wales or N Ireland to be deported immediately and assets frozen, houses and properties confiscated and any escaped "prisoners " when caught either shot on site or to be held in a Guantanamo Bay type camp in Middlesbrough.

The rest all seems quite reasonable, but forcing people to camp in Middlesbrough must surely be against their human rights.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The rest all seems quite reasonable, but forcing people to camp in Middlesbrough must surely be against their human rights.

I agree but my first choice was Croydon, but that was just a step way too far !!

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
The opposite might be true. If I was old and lived in the far north of England I'd definitely consider moving over the border (assuming both countries are in the EU) to get the free nursing home care and all the other things they are planning. And if I was young I'd be thinking about ways of enjoying the cut price joys of a Scottish University.

The Scottish middle classes will regard us as the New Romanians.

Can't even sell them any lucky heather........ They've masses of the stuff.

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
Am I alone in not feeling any animosity toward the Scots at all - Yes or No?

I really can't blame them for wanting away from the toffs in Westminster. Can they not be independent but still within the UK - doesn't the proposals allow them independence to govern, but still retain the Queen as their head of state?

If it needs to be, lets make it an amicable break up where our marriage is over, but we stay very good friends….

Also, can we invite anyone to taken Scotland's place? What about Iceland or Belgium?

Belgium please as long as they bring their beer at a euro a bottle. Or 80p as the case may be.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Did David Cameron wake up this morning and think " I know, as the Scots love me so much I'll tell them it will break my heart if they leave"! And perhaps tomorrow I'll shoot myself in the other foot and tell them what I think of Bagpipes, Men's Skirts and Haggis. ???

smelly

May 23, 2004
Give them Newcastle as a leaving present.

Give Wales independence.

They get Liverpool.

Benefits bill cut in half at a stroke.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here