Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Three things: pies, Forest and...

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If I told you BZ was in me lua Lua road today..... Would that add more fuel to the fire ;-)

No it wouldn't add fuel to the fire because i have no idea what you are dribbling on about but it sounds rather gay though

I live in the 'me Lua Lua' road, haven't seen anything of him or the car since season end.

You need to keep them peeled ;-)

This. Unless he has moved or radically changed his car to something more retro.

He's in Newcastle isn't he?

Come on Marshy - we're all waiting...

(Yes he is indeed in Newcastle right now and has been for a while)

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Come on Marshy - we're all waiting...

(Yes he is indeed in Newcastle right now and has been for a while)

I assume Marshy was alluring to Zamora looking at houses down the road from KLL as a sign that he was moving back to the area and therefore that he was signing for us. However seeming BZ *allegedly* already owns two properties with-in 30 minutes of Brighton it seems a stretch that he's looking for a new place.

That or to cover for his cut in wages, Zamora has become a burglar and the area in which Marshy & KLL live is where he's operating.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That or to cover for his cut in wages, Zamora has become a burglar and the area in which Marshy & KLL live is where he's operating.

This one sounds the most likely. It was well know that Lualua's house was empty at the time (he's in Newcastle, apparently) so easy pickings to be had.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I don't remember many Friday night kick offs at the Goldstone.

I did say "part of the game". Several teams have kicked off on Friday evenings, Tranmere being the main one. I can remember driving to and from Birkenhead for Friday evening games. Swansea and Cardiff would move games to Friday evenings if Wales had a big international on the Saturday. And whilst we didn't have many, there was the occasional one. All of this was before Sky and re-arranged fixtures. The point I was making was that Friday evening kick-offs have always been an integral part of the game, whilst Saturday lunchtimes, Sunday evenings etc have not been until relatively recently.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Now 3 isn't happening I'll be pissed off if 2 happens.
Pretty much this.

Without Zamora, a Friday evening start is a big 'Meh' from me. Could do without the extra hassle. Rush from work, rush to get to the Amex. And no Zamorafest. 😭

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Don't shoot the messenger. None of these may be true and, in the case of the first one, even if it's true now, it might not be true by the time the season starts. So...

1. Pies. Some sort of commercial thingummy has happened and Piglets and Sodexo may no longer be working together. (As above, you imagine this would be resolved sooner rather than later though).

2. Forest. Friday night, not Saturday.

3. Zamora. July 1st.

Enjoy your Friday night. Red wine here.

Well, that's two out of three (there have been issues with Piglets).

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Well, that's two out of three (there have been issues with Piglets).

..but has number 1 been resolved?

We all know number 3 is happening tomorrow!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Yes, yes, but where is Bobby?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here