Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Three games a week

i was just about to open a thread on this but googling "three games a week":D bought me here.

Im sure this will get me some haters but im frankly p1ssed with DeZerbi constantly going on about 3 games a week. We have NEVER played three games in a week (save for twice at the end of last season when we tried to cram in the cancelled games).

The closest we came and will come is a Saturday/Thursday/Sunday which by my maths is 3 games in NINE days inclusive. Then the following week its only one game..
Apart from that we are one of seven teams doing the same thing this season and his constant references to it make him look weak.

And if you think i'm exagerating about how often he says it, just today h'es said it again. Quote "De Zerbi reiterated Brighton are "still getting used to playing in the Europa League and playing three games per week"." This is from BBC Sport at 4pm today"

DeZi you are great at many things but counting is not one of them and 12 games into the season, neither is not realising you cant change 5 or more players each game.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here