Three boys arrested following death in Rottingdean

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Be careful about the wording, as it could be classed as manslaughter. Mods please amend the thread title. A tragic loss of life.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Who cares about wording ffs, a young man been killed. And from what i hear it was murder. Not 1 f***ing person stopped to help him

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Shocking news. Friends with some of my best mates, played football against him dozens of times. Walked past the scene this morning before coming home to find out what had happened.

RIP.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Was he in the Queen Vic last night? I was drinking in there last night, Then some Police came in and spoke with the manager Sam, Then I went home only to be woken up this morning by a Police officer knocking at my door (I live in the cottages opposite the Vic) asking if I saw anything last night, I had a convo then he went on his way. Tesco the little square behind my house (Our Entrance/Exit) and the car park was all closed with forensic suits all over the place.

I don't know if the kid is ok or not but if he is still with us I hope he pulls through.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

I don't know if the kid is ok or not but if he is still with us I hope he pulls through.

Definitely passed away this morning. Mates of mine have been pretty affected by it all. Not nice, and even worse that they were 13 and 14 year olds, disgusting.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Definitely passed away this morning. Mates of mine have been pretty affected by it all. Not nice, and even worse that they were 13 and 14 year olds, disgusting.

Condolences to friends and family, Seen a few statuses on FB now sad sad news even more so for someone so young. There was some 19/20 year olds in the Vic last night was he one of them? Seemed like nice lads.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports